21• Let Me Sleep

• One Month Later •
• March 22, Monday •
• 1:36 p.m •

   I know he's only spoiling me to keep me. He's literally buying my love. Bryson and I haven't gotten into any arguments and he hasn't hit me and yelled at me since last month. I'm still trying not to get too comfortable. Actually, I'm still coming up with ways to escape. Don't get me wrong, he's a smart man but I promise he's not as smart as me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked. He looks upset.

"Nothing." I said with a smile.

"Nice try. Your eyes aren't matching with the smile on your face. It's fake as fuck."

What if he knows what's going on in my head?! This man will drive you insane.

"You always buggin'! I'm straight. Alright?" I replied while rolling my eyes.

"So you're really just about to sit there and disrespect me. After all I've done for-"

"I DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY OF THIS!!! HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU?!? YOU THINK I WANT TO BE SOME KIND OF SLAVE YOU COME HOME TO?! YOU THINK I WANT TO BE YELLED AT AND CALLED EVERYTHING BUT MY REAL NAME?!? I HAVE FEELINGS TOO BRYSON!!! STOP TAKING YOUR ANGER OUT ON ME!!! YOU ONLY PUT ME DOWN!! I WAS ALREADY THERE BEFORE I MET YOU!" I screamed.

He stared at me and finally listened to what I had to say.

Tears poured out of my eyes. "YOU FORCE ME TO LIE AND SAY IM FINE WHEN IM NOT BUT WANT TO SAY YOU'RE AN OPEN DOOR WHEN YOU WONT EVEN LISTEN TO ME OR HELP ME WITH MY NEEDS! IM ONLY HUMAN!! ITS NOT ALWAYS ABOUT YOU!! I JUST WANT YOU TO LEAVE ME ALONE!!! I DON'T LOVE YOU! YOU DON'T LOVE ME, YOU LOVE THE THINGS I DO FOR YOU!" I grabbed his wine glass and threw it at a wall along with plates and more glass.

Bryson jumped up to stop me but before he could lay a finger on me I went to the guest room and slammed the door behind me locking it. I immediately got deja vu.

"Taylor come out here." He said defeatedly on the other side of the door. "I want to talk to you. Let's be adults and address this."

"I don't want to talk to you!!! I don't even want to be around you! I don't want or need your help with anything!"

"I've said this before, my job is to take care of you and I'm going to do that."

I squinted my eyes at the door. "Bryson."

"What?"

I think I'm on to something.

"What happened the night before you kidnapped me? I want you to tell me right now!!" I demanded.

A/n:  Thanks for 1k reads!!! Keep the comments and votes coming :)