35• I Make It Look So Easy

• 1:23 a.m •

I kept yawning while Xavier and I were coming up with a plan. I'm tired but I can't sleep.

"Taylor why don't you try sleeping?" He asked while searching things up on his MacBook Pro.

"Because I can't, I want to but I can't."

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah..."

"I could fuck you to sleep."

My eyes widened. "What the-"

"I'm just fuckin' with you. I'm gonna make you some camomile tea."

"Thank you."

Thirty minutes after drinking the tea my eyes were heavy as hell.

"You look tired bab-Taylor." He chuckled.

"Mmm." I replied.

"Yeah you slump. Let's go to bed." He picked me up and carried me to his bed.

• March 26, Friday •
• 6:16 a.m •

I slept under Xavier peacefully until I heard a scratch on the window that woke me up. I'm a deep sleeper but this particular noise bothered me. There was another one and then a figure.
   My heart skipped a beat and I pulled the covers up to my nose. I'm aware of how tired I am, I'm probably just seeing things.

"I missed you."

And hearing things.

"Your skin."

Feeling things...?

The figure in the window didn't leave. It stood still just-what looks like, staring at Xavier and I. I didn't want to wake him up, I've already bothered him enough earlier and he needs sleep more than me.
   He's protective in the sweetest way. His bare chest pressed against my back and warm hands wrapped around my cold waist. I don't want to ever leave this man. He's too amazing.

There was a violent bang on the window then the figure left. My heart was in my throat and the same feeling that always comes whenever I think about Bryson washed over me.

I'm paranoid all over again. I swear to God that was him. Who else would it be? Who else would say the things I heard?

My brain.

Stop trippin' Tay. There's no way. No way in hell, no way on earth.

Xavier tossed around and his hand smacked my thigh. He moaned in his sleep and I stood still, confused.

"Damn..." He whispered under his breath.

I scooted away and squeezed my eyes shut.

• 11:12 a.m •

"I swear I saw him in the window." I explained to Xavier. "He was just watching."

"Look, I'm not going to say it's a lie or something that couldn't happen but you we're incredibly tired. Just things you were seeing."

"I'm serious! This isn't just some crazy shit my brain conjured up!" I said. "Shut up and listen, damn!!"

"Alright! I'm listenin'!"

I explained what I heard and saw and he nodded his head seemingly understanding what was coming out my mouth.

"Don't you believe me?"

"I do...I do. I'm just scared for you, honestly. This is crazy."