16• Special

I finished eating and played uno with Matthew. He beat me and I dropped out.

"Awww. It's okay. I'll let you win next time."

"Whatever. I'm bored." I complained.

"You're always bored. Let's go to the park. It is a bit cold but isn't that exciting?"

I rolled my eyes. "Sure."

"Do you have any sweaters? Long sleeves at least?"

I nodded my head.

"Good! Go put them on and we'll head out. I'll buy you coffee or tea at the shop down the street before we go to the park."

• 3:12 p.m •

We sat on the grass with our drinks and Matthew was talking but I was too busy looking around and admiring the bare trees and people walking around.

"It's really been a minute since you've been outdoors huh?"

I nodded my head. "I'm really starting to love and notice the world around me. You don't miss the water till the river runs dry right?"

He hugged me. "It's okay. I'm still trying to figure out how I'm gonna get you out of this. Don't think I'm giving up on you or I forgot. You've been on my mind constantly."

"Yeah?" I raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah. I couldn't sleep and I just wonder about you. How you were one of the college kids that slipped through the cracks so easily. No one really noticed you like that so it probably did take a while for people to notice that you were gone."

"I guess. That makes sense."

He leaned in and kissed me. I quickly pulled away in shock and fear.

"He's watching us Matthew!!!! He's watching everything and you know this!! Why the fuck would you do that?"

"FUCK! I'm sorry! You're right! Shit, shit, shit! I've got to get you home! Let's go! Come on."

Bryson is going to go off! It's either me or him when he gets home.

• 7:46 p.m •

The door unlocked and Bryson walked in with a smile on his face.

"Hey!!! I missed you princess! How was your day?" He kissed me.

"Good. Yours?"

"Better than I expected. Thanks for asking. Where's Matt?"

"He just left."

He chewed his tongue. "Alright. What happened at the park?"

My heart started racing. "Hm?"

"Do not make me repeat myself. What happened with you and Matthew?"

"It wasn't my fault! I promise."

"What wasn't your fault? I just want to know what you guys did. Didn't play any soccer? Uno? I know you like uno."

I exhaled. "Oh no we just had a cup of tea and watched the world. I really enjoyed myself mainly because I ain't been happy in a minute."

He frowned. "How come? What's going on? Is there anything we need to talk about?"

I shook my head. "It's whatever. I'm not tripping anymore."

"If you insist. Come lay with me. Did you take a shower?"

"I took one when I got home."

"Good girl. Matthew was supposed to be here with you until I got back. Do you have any idea why he left?"

"No."

He scowled at me.

"No sir."

He returned to his normal face. "Hm. I'll have to ask him tomorrow if I don't forget."

Please, please, please forget.

"Okay. Do you need help undressing sir?"

"No thank you sweetie." He chuckled. "I'm very capable of taking off my clothes unless you plan on doing something for me."

I forced a smile. "Anything for you."

He grabbed my hand. "Then come. That's just what I wanted to hear."

We walked to his room.

"Down."

I took a deep breath and got down on my knees. He unbuckled his belt and forced my head down onto him. I gagged and tears ran down my face.

"If I ever see Matthew with his lips on you ever again. I'm hurting both of you. Do you understand?"

I gasped for air once he pulled out of my mouth and nodded.

"Good." He forced himself down my throat once again and in about 10 minutes of forcing himself in and out of my mouth vigorously, he came.

"Swallow. If you ever spit, you will face the consequences and you've already experienced just a little. Do I make myself clear?"

I obliged and got back on my feet. My face wanted to wrinkle at the texture but I smiled and said thank you.

"I know now. Thank you."