58• First Person Possession

Xavier yanked my arm hard as hell as we ran out the building. He gave me one of his longline coats to wear over the lingerie.

"Xavier please wait." Nothing was stopping this man and his long strides. My short legs tried to keep up but I ended up jogging behind him while trying to keep my balance. "The body-"

He stopped and faced me while breathing heavily. "Stop! I don't ever wanna hear about Bryson again! You hear me?!"

I blinked and nodded my head.

"I've got people on their way to the penthouse ready to take care of the scene. I swear, I'd never set us up like that. I've planned this out for a while, I know what I'm doing."

I blinked back tears and nodded my head once again. "I'm scared..."

"Don't be. You were so strong for me baby. For yourself. You did it, you won. My little champion, finally mine and in my arms." Xavier cooed while hunched over, caressing my cheek. "Let's go."

He had a look in his eye that I've never seen before. So much like he saw red and nothing else. It reminded me of the protective look Bryson had whenever we were in public and when he was disciplining me.

"Let's get you back to who you used to be mama." Xavier said while scrolling down a list of psychiatrists.

I sat across from him in the jet and looked down at my lap.

"Am I crazy?"

"You're not crazy baby, you've just been though a lo-too much. You've been through too much and I can see that it's taken a toll on your psyche. I'm no doctor but I did take psychology and taught myself some things."

"I'm not tryna get locked up nowhere..." I mumbled.

"You won't. I promise."

"Yeah..." The uncertainty in my voice was there.

"Baby..."

I looked up at Xavier.

"We gotta make this bond official..." He scratched the back of his head.

"What do you mean?" My head was pounding from all that we've been through. I wish he could just leave me be but there's a lot to talk about.

"I wanna marry you."

I froze.

He continued. "I get it if you think it's too early but time don't mean a thing when you and that other person climbed from the depths of hell to the gates of heaven."

"Xavier-"

"Just think on it. We can go back to university once we settle down or get married and start our lives over from there. Everything is up to you."

My heart was thumping in my hot ears and my throat tightened.

"I don't even have family anymore..."

"We can start one mama!" He reached to hold my hand. "I've always wanted two little boys, it's a fast move but we both want it and we sure as hell can take care of them."

"This whole situation doesn't validate that. We're both still kids ourselves, all we did was hold our own and make it out. I don't even know who the fuck I am or what I'm here for so for you to-"

He got on his knees in front of me and looked me in the face.

"Taylor...we can do this. I don't want to force you to do anything. I'm not like him, I just need stability."

"Stability calls for us getting it together and kids will only stress us out. Look, we both want it but we both want it at different times. That's where the line is drawn."

His hand caressed my thigh and the other one, my face.

"I get it." He said while watching my face turn from harshness to immediate surprise.

"Baby..." I mewed.

"Yes?" His hand reached my inner thigh and he lifted my shirt.

"Someone might walk in..."

"Taylor..." He smirked. "I know you don't mind an audience."

His eyes burned into mine with all the pleasure.

"My brave babygirl already making me so proud."

I brought Xavier to his feet and unbuttoned his pants.

"Wait." He ordered.

He grabbed a hair tie from his wrist that he always keeps around for my sake.

"Turn around."

I turned around and he tied my hair up quicker than I ever could.

He pulled me close and left bites on my neck. I couldn't help but envision Bryson.

I looked up and past Xavier's tall stature, I swear I saw him at the door to the other cabin watching with a smirk on his face, rope in his right hand and a rag in the left.

"You know who you'll always belong to."

"You." I replied.

He nodded his head as Xavier sat me on the chair and lowered me onto him. He moaned in my ear and dug his nails into my waist.

Xavier felt good but not as good as Bryson. You can't blame me, I've been wrapped around his finger the whole time but I need something that'll link Xavier and I forever...

On second thought. "Xavier." I said breathlessly.

"Yeah?" He groaned.

"Don't pull out."

"Huh-"

"Don't pull out of me."

Bryson left this Earth but he hasn't left my mind. I know he will but it'll just take some time.

"Taylor..." Xavier choked up. He twitched inside of me and released.

I lifted his head to kiss him and smirked in the kiss.

"When we land, we 're signing those papers. I'm your wife."

The wave of possession Bryson had for me blanked over me.

"Xavier you'll never leave me."

"Never baby. I'll never leave you." He replied while he continued to chase my orgasm.

It wasn't a question.