24• Rain Interlude

Bryson rolled his eyes playfully. "You're so spoiled babygirl." He bought me some perfume and intimates.

"You did it!" I exclaimed.

"I did spoil you huh?" He took a sip of my coffee.

I nodded my head. As we were waking to the next store. A woman with dark hair passed by us staring at Bryson and I intensely. It was terrifying and the best way I can describe it is by a jump scare. Like you're watching a horror film, you know something is coming and right when it jumps at you, that ache and rush of adrenaline and fear overcomes you. Yeah, that's how I feel right now and it was all only in a matter of seconds.

"Did you...?" My voice trailed.

"I did. I sure did and I don't know what it was about." He said quickly.

"Bryson that's terrifying! Did you see the look on her face?! Her scowl was so intense."

"Ignore it baby. It's okay. We'll never see her again. She's just another jealous face in the crowd. You know that's not the first person that has looked at us in complete envy. Even whole ass couples."

I sighed. "You're right, you're right, your right. I just didn't like her vibe. Hers was different from everybody else."

"Don't worry about it. I think you need some roses to help you forget about her."

Bryson's Point of View

My phone vibrated and I checked to see who it was.

Markea: Pfffft! That's her?! That is her?
come on Bryson. You can do better.

I left the message alone and went back to giving Taylor my undivided attention.

"Can we go there?"

I looked in the direction Taylor was pointing.

"We already came here. It was the first store we went to."

"We didn't go to Macy's Bryson!!!" She whined.

"Alright hurry up. I'm tired."

"Okay. I just want perfume."

End of Bryson's POV

• 9:46 p.m •

There's was a knock on the door and I went to open it.

"I got-" Bryson ran and opened the door.

"Damn. Okay then, let me just fall back." I turned and sat back down on the couch to read my book.

The same person at the door. I can tell it's the same female.

"How many times are you going to show up?!" He whisper shouted.

"Until you accept me Bryson! I changed for you!" She exclaimed. "All I did is say I have feelings for you and all you do is shit all over it and tell me you want me to get over it and that you want nothing to do with me. That's hurtful, Bryson!"

"I don't love you! I'm not going to lie and lead you on!"

"I did nothing to you! I've done nothing to you!  For a year, all you did was lie to me and talk to other girls and I'm still hearing it."

"Markea. Please just go home. Forget about me, I forgot about you."

"Okay, I forgive you, let's work with it. I really like you. Last year was a misunderstanding, let's get over it. No more brittle conscience, I forgive you for everything. I've done nothing and if I did do something, then and now will be the perfect time to say, 'cause you done everything to me. I never did that to you, I'd never do that to you."

A/n: All rights to Bryson Tiller and his group.