51• Cool Winds

• 3:33p.m •

   I'm sick and tired of his "I changed" bullshit. I'm over it, I'm so tired of feeling a million emotions at once, I'm tired of falling, I'm tired of being tired and I'm tired of being thrown around and being fucked with like some cheap toy.

It's time for him to go for good. If Xavier isn't coming do it, I'll to it my damn self.

"Bryson." I called out.

He was lying down on the couch across from me in the living room.

"Yes?"

"How do you feel about death?" I asked while looking past him.

He sat up and looked at me.

"Taylor." He said sternly.

"Answer my question." I ordered.

"I think it's... think death is just one of those things that we don't really feel some type of way about. It's just something that happens to each and everyone of us. I'm not scared of death itself, I'm scared of what's on the other side."

"Heaven and Hell or somethin'." I asked.

"I don't believed in hell and heaven is a state of mind."

"What if we're actually not living and when we quote on quote die, that's when we actually start living?"

He let out a loud laugh. "Girl what?!"

"Like-"

"Nah, Nah, Nah, I see what you're saying but after the so called real life, then what?

"Oh..." My voice trailed.

"Exactly." He got up and stood behind me. I snapped my neck back and looked up at him.

"What are you-" He cut me off by placing kisses on my neck.

"Listen carefully okay?" He grumbled in my left ear.

I froze.

"Go to my bedroom and bring me the rope under the bed." Bryson cooed in between kisses.

"Why-"

"Go get it."

   I got up slowly and came back with the rope. He took it from my hands and pointed to a chair I always sat on in the corner and motioned for my to bring it over.
   After I brought the chair, he sat me down on it and snatched my flannel, top and bra off then tied my upper body and hands. My should already started hurting from my arms being so far back.

"Relax." He cooed once more.

I felt my pulse in my face and inhaled deeply. Clouds rolled in and the house was completely gray.

"W-" Before I could even say anything, there was a loud crash outside followed by blinding light that made my heart jump. Every light in the house cut off.

"Shit. I forgot about the flood warning." It was pouring outside.

"That's unfortunate, we wot be able to play my favorite game." Bryson quickly untied me and lit some candles around the house.

"Baby." He called out.

"Huh?" I ran over to his side.

"Yes Sir?" I cleared my throat.

"I'm sorry about this storm. I really wanted to surprise you with something but the weather says it's supposed to rain the next three days. Whenever the weather isn't absolute shit, I'll take you out, okay babygirl?"

My heart fluttered. "Yes."

He invaded my personal space and looked at me with our foreheads touching.

"This doesn't mean we can't do anything to pass the time." He said lowly while looking me dead in my eyes.

It's like he's hypnotizing me. "Anything?"

"Anything." Bryson said confidently.

"Just as long as I have control this time." I smirked.

"Since today is such an important day, I guess. I'm not good at not being in charge so if I take over, don't be alarmed."

"How much you wanna bet?" I challenged.

"If you struggle to make me cum in five to 10 minutes, I get to do whatever I want with you and if I struggle to make you cum, you get to do whatever you want with me."

"What if I want head from you?"

"Then you'll get it. Just ask and you got it babygirl."

I smiled to myself and already had a plan. Imma fuck with Bryson.