14. A Kiss

The curves of your lips rewrite history

~●~○~●~

Explicit sexual content ahead.
If you don't feel comfortable, skip to the next chapter.
This chapter is just smut; it's cute, though :)

~●~○~●~

A kiss. That's how it started. A kiss that held memories and buried feelings, forgiveness and nostalgia, young dreams and worries. A soft caress of his tongue across her lips, and their tongues joined, caressing, exploring slowly.

Jack dropped his compass and held onto her waist, her hands wrapped around his neck, as their lips moved in sync. A fire burned inside of him, he hadn't felt it in years. Narissa was the only person who could light it up. Memories of their first kiss flew through his mind. It was as loving and romantic as that one, but now it held a hint of desperation and hope. He was pouring his soul into it, speaking to her without words; he was trying to tell her that he was sorry, that he regretted blaming her, that he didn't want her to leave again.

She was pressed between the door and the captain. Without breaking the kiss, Narissa gently pushed him towards the bed, pressing her hands on his chest. The back of his knees made contact with the bed and he sat down, pulling her onto his lap, so she was straddling him with his hands holding her hips tightly.

Her hands moved to his hair, her fingers got lost in his messy dreadlocks. She tugged slightly and smiled against his lips when she heard a stifled moan coming from him. She separated her lips from his with the intention of attaching her mouth to his neck.

"No," Jack whined, while his hand reached the back of her head and pulled her into another kiss, more passionate than the previous one. He couldn't get enough of her mouth, he needed to feel her lips for a longer time. It still felt new for him to kiss a woman like that: So meaningfully, so softly, without the need to be inside of her as soon as possible. Kissing her just because he enjoyed it, because it felt like kissing the sea itself. He had to make up for all the kisses he hadn't given her.

Her hands travelled slowly towards his belt. She unfastened it with a swift move, while her tongue kept playing confidently with Jack's, as if she had done this many times. And she had, in fact. The belt dropped, a loud noise reached their ears when the metallic buckle hit the wooden floor; his vest followed soon after. They separated their lips from time to time, when gasping for oxygen became necessary, but soon their mouths joined again.

Jack's shirt was still wet because of the recent storm and it showed part of his chest, Narissa couldn't stop herself from caressing his skin. Jack groaned and bit her lip gently as her soft hands rubbed his tanned chest. She smiled against his lips and brought her hands back up to rest on his shoulders, while his lowered from her waist to her strong thighs. Narissa savored the sensation of his hands on her legs.