stiles stilinski

stiles disappeared after his lacrosse game and you were worried sick

stiles disappeared after his lacrosse game and you were worried sick. you and scott looked around everywhere but the boy was nowhere to be found.
you sat in his room, tears falling down your cheeks as you thought of the worst.
"what if he's seriously hurt?" you thought to yourself.
suddenly his door opened . your head shot up and there standing in front of you was stiles. a very beaten up stiles.
"oh my god!" you ran to him and engulfed him in a hug. "what happened to you?"
"it's not a big deal, don't worry about it."
you pulled him to his bed and sat beside him.
"please tell me what happened. i thought we promised not to hide things from each other anymore." you said rubbing patterns with your thumb on his hand.
after a few moments of silence, he finally spoke up.
"a few boys were talking about you and i stood up for you. they all jumped me."
lifting his head up with your fingers, you leaned in and kissed him passionately.
"thank you stiles."
"for what?" he asked.
"for sticking up for me. no ones ever done that. i love you."
he smiled and gently kissed your knuckles. "i love you too, y/n."

~~~