stiles stilinski

after an attack from tracy, the new kanima in town, you were rushed to the hospital with stiles

while stiles ended up being fine, your condition seemed to be worse. tracy had used her tail to stab you in the chest, just barely missing your heart. stiles watched anxiously as they wheeled you into a room to go into emergency surgery.

"stiles, did you hear me?" melissa mccall asked.

he shook his head to rid the thoughts of you not waking up. "i-i'm sorry, what?"

melissa gave him a sympathetic smile. "she's going to be okay. y/n is so strong, there's no way she'd go out like that."

stiles could only nod, hoping that she was right.

a few hours went by and stiles still stayed in the waiting room. finally, melissa came out with a clipboard in her hand and smiled. "she's awake now and wants to see you."

he let out a breath he didn't know he was holding and rushed into the room you were in. he watched as you groaned at the tv in the corner and shut it off. "they have no good channels. who wants to watch college football after being stabbed in the chest?"

he chuckled at your remark. he truly loved how humorous you were even after being in a life threatening situation.

you smiled at him and motioned for him to come lay by you. you scooted over and he placed his body beside yours, taking your smaller frame into his arms.

"you really scared me back there, you know?"

"yeah, tracy must not like me very much. i could understand if she just cut me but did she really have to stab me? very dramatic." stiles laughed and kissed your forehead.

"i'm hoping that malia took care of it. the look on her face when you got stabbed made even me fear for my life."

it was your turn to laugh but it didn't last long. you turned to face him. "i love you. if something were to happen and i don't wake up next time, i just need you to know that."

"hey," he spoke softly while playing with your hand. "i will not let anything happen to you. you don't need to be scared of not waking up. i love you."

~~~

sorry for another crappy ending lol