allison argent

hi there's a little note at the end of this so if u could read it and help me out it would mean so much <3

allison was currently at your house, waiting for you to get home. you and the pack were fighting the newest threat to beacon hills and you forced allison to sit this one out, claiming it was too dangerous.

soon enough everyone came stumbling in, scott carrying you as you were unconscious.

"oh my god, y/n!" allison yelled, helping scott get you upstairs. "what happened to her?"

"she got thrown to the ground and hit her head pretty hard. she'll be okay, don't worry."

scott left your room leaving allison alone with you. she stood there watching you, not being able to shake the thought that you could've died.

"allison?" your voice was hoarse and you could barely get out a soft whisper.

"hi, y/n."

you smiled at her. "you look pretty."

she laughed but her face soon became serious. "you could've died. i could have lost you."

"but you didn't."

she sadly looked at the picture of you two hanging on your wall, then back at you. she made her way to your bed and sat by you.

"y/n, i don't ever want to lose you. you mean the world to me and the thought of me not being able to hold you anymore breaks my heart." a tear slid down her cheek which she quickly wiped away. "i love you. please don't ever leave me."

"i love you too, allison. and i never want to lose you either."

she smiled and laid beside you. "and you won't."

~~~
i'm in the middle of writing a stiles fic and i'm no good at making covers for stories. if you know anyone who knows how to make one or you know how to PLEASE HELP 😅