allison argent

after what seemed like hours of you and the pack fighting the newest threat in town, you had finally beaten them

after what seemed like hours of you and the pack fighting the newest threat in town, you had finally beaten them. "we did it. oh my god we actually did and nobody was hurt!" stiles yelled in victory.

"speak for yourself." you said, sarcastically but there was pain in your voice.

allison ran to you, staring at you with wide eyes. "oh my god, y/n!" there was blood quickly seeping through your shirt, a deep gash in your abdomen.

if you were like scott or isaac, you would have been healing by now but you were only human. the pain soon became too much and your legs gave out from under you. before you could feel the impact of the cold concrete, someone grabbed you and picked you up.

you looked up to see scott carrying you to stiles' jeep. he placed you in the back and allison climbed in next to you and stiles quickly started driving to the hospital.

as time went on you found it harder to keep your eyes open. "a-allison?"

"yeah, i'm right here. it's okay."

you finally gave up on trying to stay awake and darkness soon took over you.

***

"come on y/n. you gotta wake up. you're not supposed to die like this." you faintly heard someone say.

you opened your eyes but quickly shut them again, the bright light above you burning your eyes. you slowly opened them again, your eyes adjusting to the light.

you saw allison leaning on a wall, nervously biting her nails and scott and stiles sitting in chairs, staring at the floor. "ally?"

her head turned to you and she ran to your side. "oh thank god, you're awake."

"of course i am, did you think i was going out like that?" you asked.

she laughed before kissing your forehead and laying beside you. "god, i love you."

"i love you too."

~~~

it feels so nice here in ohio i loooove it