allison argent

you made your way through the tunnels with scott after he and stiles came and rescued you and lydia from the nogistune who had kidnapped the both of you

you made your way through the tunnels with scott after he and stiles came and rescued you and lydia from the nogistune who had kidnapped the both of you. lydia stayed back with an unconscious stiles while you and scott went to go help fight.

you finally saw the exit when you heard something that caused your heart to drop. lydia had screamed your girlfriend allison's name in a way that told you something horrible has happened.

you took off without giving scott another glance and made your way outside where everyone was. allison was standing there, clutching her stomach with blood covering her hands.

you ran straight to her and grabbed her before her body could hit the pavement, bringing her into your lap.

"you're okay, it's okay. everything is going to be fine." you whispered mostly to yourself. your head shot back to look at scott. "call an ambulance, now!"

allison breathed out shakily. "alli, please stay with me. you cannot die on me! not like this."

"y/n," she choked out. "it's okay."

you shook your head and held onto her stomach with your hands to try and stop the bleeding. "this is not okay. p-please just keep your eyes open for me."

"a part of m-me was always scared of death." she stated, coughing up blood. "but when i met you, i knew it wouldn't be so bad if you were by my side."

a tear rolled down your cheek but she raised her hand and weakly wiped it away.

"you aren't dying, allison."

"i am, and it's okay. with you here with me, i couldn't ask for a better w-way to go. i-i love you, y/n."

the sound of an ambulance was heard approaching and you felt a little hope that everything might be okay. "i love you so much, but the ambulance is on it's way so just hold on a little longer, okay allison?"

when there was no reply, you slowly looked down. allison's eyes were closed and it looked as if she weren't moving. using your werewolf senses, you listened closely for a heart beat but heard nothing. just a deafening silence where the thumping of her heart should be.

"alli?"

but once again, there was no reply. allison argent was gone, and she took a piece of you with her.

~~~
yikes!