liam dunbar

being the little sister of scott mccall, it was normal for you to throw yourself into dangerous situations to protect the people you love

being the little sister of scott mccall, it was normal for you to throw yourself into dangerous situations to protect the people you love. and there were two people who hated that more than anyone. the first one being your brother, scott. of course he knew you got that from him. but he hated the thought of you getting hurt.

the second was liam dunbar. scott's beta. a few weeks after he was bitten, you both started dating. scott didn't like it at first but he got over it once he saw just how much liam truly cared for you. he would do anything to keep you safe.

but now with blood hungry hunters roaming around beacon hills, it seemed harder and harder to keep anyone safe.

after brett and his little sister lost their lives, everything seemed to become too real. it was very obvious that the hunters wouldn't stop until they had every supernatural creature dead, including you. you were bitten by peter hale the same night as scott, only he went on to become a true alpha while you were just a regular werewolf.

theo and malia brought up the idea of confronting some of the hunters and you were the first to agree to go with them. but liam hated the idea. he hated that nobody knew if the hunters had anything planned and that anything could go wrong. anyone could die.

"y/n, you don't know what these people are armed with." liam stated while scott could only nod his head in agreement. "you guys are going there expecting to only find a few hunters but what if they're a few steps ahead of us?"

"what do you mean a few steps ahead of us? liam, they're already winning. we have nothing left to lose."

as you turned away to catch up with theo and malia, liam bit down on his lip and muttered a few profanities before looking back up at you. "i have something left to lose."

you stopped and raised your eyebrows at him. "and what's that?"

before you could even blink, liam was rushing forward and crashing his lips onto yours. after pulling away, he looked down at you. "you. i could lose you and i don't want that to happen. so please, for once in your life, put your life first before everyone else's."

his eyes glistened from the tears that threatened to spill and you could only sigh and pull him into a hug. "fine, but if malia dies because i'm not there, i'm going to kill you and use your skin as seat covers for my car."

"that works for me."

~~~
merry chrysler