void stiles

you quickly made your way down the long, narrow hallway

you quickly made your way down the long, narrow hallway. you had to find some place to hide knowing that stiles was close behind. no, not stiles. that wasn't your stiles.

you knew something was wrong with stiles when his appearance and personality started to change. you just didn't know he was possessed by a very evil spirit.

you finally found a small cabinet to hide under. you tried your best to hold your breath, the smallest sound would give away where you were in this tiny, quiet area.

"come on y/n, you know you can't hide from me for too long." you heard his voice echo from not too far away. he was close.

suddenly there was a loud bang causing you to gasp. dammit.

the cabinet flew open and you were dragged out and thrown to the ground. "p-please, what do you want?"

he smirked before grabbing your arms and lifting you up, causing you to whimper. "you."

"why me? i have literally nothing to benefit you."

he tucked a strand of hair behind your ear, caressing your cheek in the process. "that's where you're wrong, y/n. you see, you're what's holding the mccall pack together. without you, they'd fall apart. join me."

"no, i won't. i c-can't."

you looked up at him, the more your eyes looked into his, the harder you fell for his trick. it was like you were in a trance. you squinted your eyes shut but it was much too late. he already had you.

"join me y/n. come on, let me in."

you slowly opened your eyes before whispering. "okay."

~~~

i don't think i've made a void stiles imagine in here so here's this!