scott mccall

after your cousin lydia offered to get you a plane ticket to come stay with her for a few months, you couldn't resist

after your cousin lydia offered to get you a plane ticket to come stay with her for a few months, you couldn't resist. you lived in beacon hills until you were ten, then your parents moved you away.

you got your bags from the taxi and made your way to the martin household where so many memories were held. you practically lived here. you were here with lydia more than you were at your actual house.

lydia had texted you that she left the front door unlocked since she wouldn't be home but one of her friends was there.

you made your way inside and into the guest bedroom where you would be sleeping. and there you saw a teenage boy with brown eyes and a crooked jawline, fixing his helmet.

"um, hi." you quietly said.

his head shot up. as soon as he saw you his mouth fell open.

he wasn't expecting you to be so beautiful.

"u-uh i uh, um hi?"

you laughed at his awkwardness and brought your bags into the room.

"oh!" he said standing up and taking some of your bags. "sorry that's the whole reason i'm here. i was supposed to help you bring your stuff in."

you looked at him, wondering which one of lydia's friends he was. he obviously wasn't malia or kira.

"i'm um, i'm scott by the way."

"oh you're scott mccall, the true alpha." you said smiling at the shocked expression on his face. "lydia tells me everything."

for the next few hours you both talked about anything and everything. it was almost like you both had known each other for years.

but soon lydia came home and it was time for scott to leave.

you walked him to his bike. "it was really nice meeting you and hanging out with you today scott."

"yeah maybe we could do it again tomorrow? how about i take you out?"

you smiled. "if that's your way of asking me out on a date, then yes. i'd love to go out with you tomorrow."

you quickly kissed his cheek and walked back to your front door. "drive safe!"

he smiled at you as you walked back in. he knew lydia would be waiting there to ask you questions so he used his werewolf hearing to listen.

"are you finally done making out with your boyfriend so you can hangout with me?"

your heartbeat sped up. "we were not making out! and he's not my boyfriend!"

~~~

i made a rant book just incase anyone cared (; also my riverdale gif series came back so check that out if you want!