liam dunbar

you had been missing for over two weeks and the pack was beginning to lose faith that you were even alive

you had been missing for over two weeks and the pack was beginning to lose faith that you were even alive. none of the werewolves could find your scent anymore and it started to worry liam.

as liam, scott and theo made their way through the woods looking for any sign of you, they caught sight of an underground room. liam went in first, eager to see if there was any sign of you.

the three boys made their way down a dark hallway leading to a dark room. scott and theo waved their flashlights around while liam walked further until he finally reached the room. and there he saw you.

you were chained to a wall, different chemicals all around you to block your scent. and to say you looked horrible would be an understatement.

you had bruises lining your legs and arms, cuts on your face and your hair was a mess. you didn't even look up as you tried your best to speak with your hoarse voice. "please don't hurt me anymore. i told you, i don't know who scott mccall is."

liam's heart sank as he realized you'd been lying to your kidnappers to keep the pack safe. "y/n?"

your head shot up as you were met with three of your favorite boys. "liam!"

the boys quickly approached you and undid the chains, finally setting you free. liam embraced you in a bone crushing hug, but you couldn't seem to mind. you were just glad to be back in his arms.

"please don't ever leave me like that again. i was losing my mind without you."

a sob escaped your lips as your buried your face in his neck. "i'm so sorry, liam. i love you."

"i love you more, y/n."

~~~

woah 3 updates in one day? who am i???