isaac lahey

isaac had heard stories about you from derek but had never actually met you yet

isaac had heard stories about you from derek but had never actually met you yet. you were his younger sister and unlike with cora, the sour wolf knew you were alive.

you had decided to stay in new york up until a few weeks ago when you moved back to beacon hills to be with your older brother again.

you heard talking coming from downstairs after getting dressed and you followed the voices.

derek was in the living room along with cora and isaac. once all three werewolves heard you approaching them, they all turned around. cora and derek held emotionless faces as usual but isaac couldn't help but stare at you in awe.

unlike all of the other hales he has met, you were very different. while derek, peter and cora all seemed to want to punch someone every second of every day, you looked like the definition of sunshine. isaac knew he would have to get to know you, even if derek didn't like it. instantly looking at your face he knew he'd go against his alpha's wishes for you.

you smiled at the boy causing him to clear his throat. "i'm uh, isaac lahey."

"i know who you are. derek told me about you on my way here." the two other hales had made their way out of the living room and into the kitchen, completely uninterested in the conversation. "he didn't let me know how attractive you are, though."

isaac's cheeks turned pink at your bluntness. now he definitely knew you were a hale. but he shook away the nervous feeling you brought him and smirked. "derek didn't tell me his sister was so hot."

almost instantly after the words left his mouth, the both of you could hear derek's boots come stomping in.

he held a finger up to silence isaac before the boy could defend himself.

"first of all," derek stated. "if i told you my sister was so hot that'd be weird. she's my sister. second of all," derek's attention was now on you. "i told you absolutely no flirting with anyone from my pack or the mccall pack. got it?"

you put your hands up in mock surrender. "alright, jeez. no being a regular teenager."

derek rolled his eyes before leaving the living room again. you went to follow after him but turned around before exiting the room, sending a wink to isaac.

isaac knew that his attraction towards you was far from over.