derek hale

you were with stiles when he suddenly got a text from scott saying that him and derek were in trouble

you were with stiles when he suddenly got a text from scott saying that him and derek were in trouble. after a few minutes of trying to find the location they were at, you finally arrived.

you both hopped out of the jeep before you turned to stiles. "a bat isn't going to solve this one, stay here."

you ran inside to see that scott and derek were seemingly getting their asses handed to them by kate argent. to say you personally hated kate's guts was an understatement and seeing her hurt your boyfriend, derek sent you over the edge.

"kate argent, i never thought i'd get the chance to beat your face in again." derek turned towards you upon hearing your voice.

you quickly transformed into your supernatural side and ran towards her, knocking her off her feet. you began punching her. each hit getting harder and harder, you were letting your anger towards her get the best of you.

"y/n!" you heard scott yell. you looked up to see the two guys and stiles staring at you. you slowly looked down to see the horrible damage you'd done to the argent.

you stood up, allowing kate to crawl away with the little strength she had.

"i-i'm so sorry." you stuttered out. you let your anger get the best of you and now your friends and boyfriend thought you were a monster.

derek shook his head before pulling you into his embrace. "hey, it's okay. you saved us."

"i could've killed her!"

"but you didn't." stiles stated. "and even if you did, it wouldn't have been that horrible."

you buried your head into derek's chest. "sorry you had to see me like that."

"it's okay, i love you."

"i love you too, derek."

~~~

i'm meeting hayley kiyoko in june! i am so excited oh my god