isaac lahey

isaac's main priority was to keep you safe when the alpha pack turned up in beacon hills

isaac's main priority was to keep you safe when the alpha pack turned up in beacon hills. you were only human so there wasn't much you could do to protect yourself besides hope the bat that stiles had leant you did the job.

but his biggest fear seemed to come true when one of the alphas appeared with you, their claws gripping your throat.

"y/n?" isaac cried out.

it already looked like you had taken a beating, your face bruised and cut in all different places and your shirt ripped, revealing a deep cut on your stomach.

"i'm sorry, isaac. i tried so hard to fight them off but they were too strong." a tear fell down your eye as you realized this could very well be your last time seeing isaac.

the claws around your throat tightened. you gasped as you realized you couldn't breathe.

you knew you couldn't die like this. you always wanted to prove yourself to the pack and you took this as your opportunity.

you slammed your head backwards, hearing a crack as your head came in contact with the alphas nose. he stumbled back giving you time to run to isaac and grab his hand.

"come on!"

you both ran out of the building as fast as you could, not daring to look back fearing that it would slow you down.

soon enough you both were at scott's house where melissa was treating your wounds.

"how did you know that would work?" scott asked.

you shrugged, grabbing isaac's hand. "i didn't. i just knew i had to do something. i didn't want to die like that. especially not in front of him."

isaac kissed your knuckles. he vowed to himself that after today, you would never leave his side and he would always protect you.

~~~

i finally got around to seeing the greatest showman and let me tell you, it was amazing! 10/10 recommend seeing it (: