stiles stilinski

as you, stiles, scott and isaac stand in the woods about to search for the new threat in beacon hills, scott speaks up

"i don't usually like to say this but we're going to have to split up if we want to find anything."

everyone agreed. "okay." scott said. "stiles you're with me, y/n you go with isaac."

stiles raised his eyebrows at his best friend. "um, maybe my girlfriend could go with me? not him." he said pointing at isaac.

he knew of the big crush that isaac had on you. he was always making flirtatious remarks to you and staring at you like a piece of meat.

"stiles, you and y/n are only human. you have to have one of us with you."

"we have a bat, scott." stiles said.

"stiles i'll be fine." you laughed before giving him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"nope i don't think so. scott you go with y/n, you're with me buddy." stiles said, grabbing isaac by the arm and dragging him with him.

"you know, he really loves you." scott said while chuckling at the actions of his best friend.

you smiled and started to head off in the opposite direction that the two went in. "yeah, i love him too."

~~~
happy new year everyone! please stay safe. don't drink & drive and don't let your friends/family drink & drive. love you guys.