theo raeken

as you and the pack were running from the hunters, you felt a sharp pain in your side

as you and the pack were running from the hunters, you felt a sharp pain in your side. you looked down to see an arrow in the side of your stomach. the wolfsbane was already taking effect and you collapsed.

everyone stopped running and you weakly stared up at them. "guys, go."

theo shook his head as he heard the hunters approaching. "nobody gets left behind, especially not you." he ripped the arrow out of your side and picked you up, running with the rest of the pack again.

finally, you were all safe as the hunters gave up on chasing you. theo placed you down on the ground and knelt beside you, taking in how horrible you looked. your skin was pale and you had slight purple bags under your eyes.

he grabbed your hand, hoping that he could just take a little pain away. he had never been able to take anyone's pain before.

he looked down at his arm to see his veins turn black, he was taking your pain. you smiled weakly at him. "you did it, theo."

there was no denying the fact that both of you had feelings for each other. but you had a hard time trusting him after he tried to kill your alpha and take over the pack. but you could see that he had truly changed and now you didn't care what the other thought.

you slowly grabbed his face and leaned in, giving him a small but passionate kiss. as you pulled away he couldn't help but smile at you. "what was that for?"

"because i love you."

~~~

oops sorry i added a scallison parallel bc i miss them a little