liam dunbar

just a few weeks ago you had been killed by some hunters

just a few weeks ago you had been killed by some hunters. you were a werewolf and after being shot by a few wolfsbane bullets, you ended up not making it.

liam was struggling with the loss more than anyone as you were his anchor and his girlfriend. when he got bit by scott, you were the first person he trusted.

now as nolan holloway was standing just a few feet in front of him, his anger was getting the best of him. he knew nolan wasn't the one who killed you but he couldn't help the anger that filled his body just knowing that nolan was a hunter with them.

"they killed y/n" liam stated, his voice low. "and now, i'm going to kill you."

"n-no! please, liam." nolan begged.

the hunter cowered away when liam raised his fist and let out a loud growl. but as he stared at the human, he knew he couldn't do it.

liam missed you more than anything and he would stop at nothing to get revenge for you, but he knew killing nolan wouldn't do anything for him. it would just disappoint you wherever you were.

his bright yellow eyes went back to their regular color and he lowered his fist, letting nolan go.

"i'm sorry." liam muttered before slowly walking away.

~~~

i'm bad a writing endings