lydia martin

after you had lost control on your third full moon, you sat in your bedroom with none other than lydia martin

after you had lost control on your third full moon, you sat in your bedroom with none other than lydia martin. the two of you had never really been good friends, only speaking every now and again, mostly just you asking her for her notes in school.

but now that one of her best friends, scott mccall, bit you turning you into a werewolf, you were thrown into the world of supernatural creatures and also into lydia's life.

just hours prior, you escaped the chains that stiles had put you in and almost attacked the boy and the strawberry blonde. thankfully scott had shown up just in time and got you to control it. lydia drove you home after that and insisted on staying with you for the night.

after an hour of silence, you finally spoke up. "i'm a monster." a sob escaped your lips as you looked at her, a broken look on your face. "i almost killed you and stiles. i-i could've killed you both! i'm a terrible person and i'm so sorry."

lydia moved to sit beside you. "i don't believe that." she grabbed your hand, rubbing her thumb over your knuckles gently. "you're still learning and that's okay. malia and liam had to learn. even scott had to learn. i've seen true monsters, y/n. you're not one of them."

you smiled as you looked down at your now intertwined hands. over the past few weeks you felt like you truly got to know her and you found yourself falling for the banshee.

you moved to the front of your bed so you could lay down and you patted the spot beside you. "sleep with me tonight."

you smirked at her as her cheeks tinted pink and she crawled into the bed, right beside you. "goodnight, y/n."

"night, lyds."

~~~

i'm trying to hurry up and finish this book so i can focus on my other books i want to publish soon but i have such bad writers block right now ):