malia tate

today was your last day of school at beacon hills high school

today was your last day of school at beacon hills high school. you, malia, scott, lydia and stiles all managed to fight off supernatural creatures and still graduate.

"well this is it." lydia stated as the last bell rang signaling that school was now over. "i can't believe that we all somehow remained friends through all of this."

stiles let out a small chuckle as he grabbed lydia's hand. "i'll drive you home."

the two walked off and scott smiled down at you and mal, before walking off himself.

you turned to malia and she sadly smiled at you. you knew that deep down she was scared that you both would drift apart. you were going to college states away and she was going to paris for a while.

you grabbed her hand and lead her to your car in the parking lot. "i'll drive you home okay?" she looked at your intertwined hands and slowly nodded.

after a silent drive, you finally arrived at her house.

"thanks for driving me." she said before opening the car door. before she could get out you lightly grabbed her hand.

"can i talk to you first?"

she nodded and closed the car door again.

"mal, i know you're scared that we'll drift apart while we're both away but i won't let that happen. i'll video chat you everyday and i'll be home during breaks."

"people always say things like that but then life gets in the way and next thing you know, we're never talking again."

you frowned at her words, you could never let life get in the way of her.

"malia, i don't care what happens. i wouldn't let anything get in the way of us because i love you."

and finally those three words were said.

everyone knew that you and malia had strong feelings for each other. you both had such strong chemistry since the day you two met. but neither of you ever acted out on those feelings because you both were so scared of hurting the other.

"i-i love you too, y/n."

you smiled and looked down. "well maybe tomorrow i can take you out on that date i've been dying to take you on since i met you."

"i'd love that." she quickly kissed your cheek and made her way to her house, looking back at you before heading inside.

~~~

i miss seeing my bb malia every week ):