derek hale

derek as he stared at your limp body, denial flooding his brain as he didn't want to believe it

you and derek had been best friends since diapers. your mother and his mother were best friends, forcing you two to be around each other all the time. but you guys didn't care.

his mom would always joke about the two of you getting married. you were practically a married couple by the age of sixteen.

as derek moved through the woods with his three betas, he stumbled upon a body. your body.

you had very clearly been killed by hunters - an arrow sticking out of your chest.

"y/n..." derek couldn't find anything else to say. there wasn't anything to say.

his best friend was gone. his soulmate. without being able to say goodbye.

loss was something the hale was used to by now. over half of his family died in a fire, he knew how to handle it. but that proved to be a lie as he sat beside your body, beginning to do cpr.

isaac, erica and boyd stared sadly at their alpha. they had never seen him so upset.

after five minutes, isaac was the first to move, placing a hand on derek's shoulder as he continued to push on your chest. "derek, she's gone."

he finally gave up, slumping beside you as a tear fell from his eye. the only thing he could think about in that moment was finding the people who did this. they wouldn't get away with it.

~~~

there's so many sad teen wolf gifs that's why i'm always making sad imagines lol