theo raeken

you made your way to the school library to study

you made your way to the school library to study. it was after school on a friday so you thought there wouldn't be anyone there.

but as you got to the tables you saw theo raeken. your best friend stiles had told you to watch out for him. it seemed like most of the pack didn't trust him, and you were one of them.

"hey y/n." he said smirking at you. you wished you could smack that smirk off his face. oh did it bother you, even if you did find it very attractive.

you simply ignored him and made your way to a different table, across the room. you could feel his eyes burning a hole into the back of your head.

you turned around and glared at him. "could you stop staring at me."

"sorry babe, just enjoying the view."

you rolled your eyes, trying to hide the fact that your cheeks were redder than a tomato. theo could hear your heartbeat speed up, smiling in victory that he had an effect on you.

a few minutes went by in silence before he made his way to your table and sat across from you.

"jesus, theo!" you said at the sudden noise. "what do you want?"

"i just want to talk, y/n."

"about what?" you asked, trying to act uninterested. even though you were in fact very interested.

something about theo was intriguing. you could never quite read him. he seemed to always be smirking but you doubted he was actually that happy.

you wanted to get to know him but you didn't want to go against stiles' demands on not getting close to him.

"y/n i know you like me. every time i'm around i can hear your heartbeat speed up."

"how do you know it's not because you give me anxiety? you're an anxiety inducing person."

he laughed, causing you to crack a small smile. you had to admit, his laugh was cute.

"come on, y/n. give me a chance! i think we might have a lot in common." he said, lightly grabbing your hand.

you blushed at the contact. "theo, my pack doesn't trust you. i can't go against-" before you could finish, he cut you off.

"are you going to let your pack decide everything you do forever? i think you're very capable of making your own decisions. i mean you seem pretty smart."

you looked down, letting everything he said sink in.

he had a point. you always let the pack decide things for you.

you seemed to never have a say in anything you do or think.

"you know what?" you quickly asked. theo's eyes widened, a little scared that you were going to go off on him. "you're right!"

"w-what?" he asked. he didn't really expect you to agree with him.

"i said you're right. i never get to make my own decisions! come on, let's get out of here." you said, holding your hand out for him to grab.

he smiled and grabbed it. you both walked out into the parking lot, heading to who knows where.

~~~

i know i said i was gonna start writing a stiles fic months ago but i always end up hating what i write because i honestly don't think i'm great at it ): but i actually have a few ideas in mind so hopefully i'll finally write one soon!