scott mccall

scott ran as fast as he could, chasing the kanima that had been terrorizing beacon hills

scott ran as fast as he could, chasing the kanima that had been terrorizing beacon hills. nobody knew who it was or who was controlling it, but they knew it needed to be stopped.

finally, after almost twenty minutes of playing cat and mouse, scott caught up to the creature, tackling it straight to the ground.

it hissed at him before slowly turning back to its normal, human self. scott stared in disbelief as the creature slowly turned into you.

"y/n?" scott asked, the shock he was feeling was evident in his voice.

you and scott had been best friends since diapers. over time, he gained a crush on you but he'd never admit that to anyone unless he knew you felt the same way first.

"scott? w-what happened?" you looked down at your body, your eyes widening. "i'm naked."

"oh sorry." he quickly stood up, giving you his jacket to wrap around yourself. thankfully, since he was taller it covered you.

stiles rushed to the preserve where you and the teen wolf were, bringing you a pair of sweatpants and a jacket. he dropped you both off at your house after scott had called him, asking for a ride home.

you changed into a pair of your own clothes and flopped onto your bed but scott sat at your desk chair, a hard look on his face. he was clearly thinking about something.

"what's up with you?"

"you're the kanima." he blurted out.

you couldn't help but laugh but it didn't last long as you saw the serious look on his face. "what?"

"earlier in the woods, you woke up naked because you were in your kanima form before i caught up to you. when derek gave you the bite, it did work. just not how he was hoping."

"so i'm the one murdering all of those innocent people?" a tear slid down your cheek as you stared at the ground. "and i'm the one that derek and seemingly everyone else wants to kill?"

"hey," scott rushed over to your bed, sitting beside you and bringing your body into his arms. "you're not killing anybody. whoever is controlling you is forcing you to do things we know you'd never do willingly. and i'll never let derek or anyone else hurt you. i promise."

you could feel the events of today taking a toll on you so you laid on your bed, scott following your actions. it wasn't weird for you both to sleep in the same bed. your parents trusted him and his mother trusted you.

"thank you, scotty." you spoke softly, your eyes fluttering closed. "i love you."

"yeah, i love you too."

~~~

i posted a teen wolf imagines book if you want to check it out. (it's not a gif series book like this one, the chapters will be longer with more detailing to the plot lol)