allison argent

when allison moved to beacon hills, she never expected to fall in love anytime soon

when allison moved to beacon hills, she never expected to fall in love anytime soon. especially with her new best friend.

you and lydia were best friends since birth so it was only right for her to introduce you to allison. over time, the two of you became inseparable. and as each day passed, she realized she was falling in love with you. she had let her feelings out to lydia to which the strawberry blonde replied "she hasn't dated anyone since the eighth grade, ask her out please."

so after getting a pep talk from the martin girl, she finally decided to ask you out. as she made her way to you in the school hallway, she noticed you were a blushing mess. she also noticed stiles stilinski walking away from you.

you turned around as you heard someone walking towards you, smiling widely at your best friend. "allison, you'll never guess what just happened!"

"what?"

"stiles just asked me out and i said yes. oh my god, i've been dreaming of this moment since i was fifteen." you sighed happily but frowned when you saw the blank face allison was giving you. "what's wrong? aren't you happy for me?"

the last thing allison wanted to do was hurt your feelings, so she decided she'd just have to hide her feelings for you and fake her happiness. "yeah, that's great!" she smiled at you and grabbed your hand. "seriously, i'm so happy for you. you deserve someone like him."

~~~
i miss allison