lydia martin

lydia was standing by malia when she saw you making your way to your car after school

it was the last day of school and the strawberry blonde mentally cursed herself for never talking to you about how she felt. you both had exchanged a few words but nothing more than that.

malia glanced at her best friend to see her staring at you. "why don't you go talk to her?"

"and say what? hey y/n, i've literally talked to you twice, wanna go out?"

the werecoyote rolled her eyes. "you could invite her to your party tonight. then get to know each other."

lydia smiled before running to your car, stopping in front of you before you could get in.

your heart fluttered when you saw her. "hey lydia." you said, smiling softly at her.

"hi y/n. i was just wondering if you wanted to come to this little get together i'm having tonight. it's just me and a few friends and i'd love if you came."

"oh um, i don't really do parties. i'm sorry." you said looking down. you weren't lying. you didn't really go to parties and you were afraid of embarrassing yourself in front of her.

lydia couldn't help but smirk at you before shrugging her shoulders. "trust me, it's not an actual party. just me and some close friends. but i won't force you to go, it'd just be a lot better with you there."

she started to walk away before you stopped her. "wait! i mean, i guess it wouldn't hurt to come would it? here's my number, just text me the details." you said, quickly writing down your number on a piece of paper and handing it to her.

she smiled and put the paper in her purse. "will do, y/n. see you there."

~~~

i saw hayley kiyoko last night and she was so amazing.