nolan holloway

after you, liam and theo lured the hunters to the abandoned zoo, you all hid in different areas

a few minutes went by of silence until you heard liam growl and yell at someone. you and theo ran to the beta, seeing him on the verge of killing nolan holloway.

liam had him by the throat, nolan quietly begging for him to let him go. "p-please, i don't want to be like this. i don't have a choice!" nolan cried out.

it pained you to see him like that. you always knew nolan didn't want to hurt anyone, he was just scared. "okay liam, that's enough."

liam didn't listen, only tightening his grip on the boy's throat.

your eyes glowed a bright red, your alpha side coming out. "liam," you growled. "i said let him go, now."

liam dropped him to the ground before storming off with theo.

as you approached the hunter, he slowly looked up at you. your eyes were back to their normal color and you held out your hand for him to take. "i'm not going to hurt you, nolan."

he reluctantly took your hand, standing up. "why not? my people want to kill you guys."

"yeah but you don't. i know you a lot better than you think i do." you said, smiling at him before walking off to find your two friends.

~~~

idk what this was i just wanted to write about nolan lol