theo raeken

as monroe threw another bucket of cold water on theo, he couldn't stop the small smirk that worked its way onto his lips

"you think this is amusing?" the older woman asked. "i can assure you that you won't find it amusing when you're dying here, all alone."

monroe had kidnapped theo while he was walking to your house and took him to an abandoned building. when he refused to give any answers to her questions she decided that she would just have to kill him. but she didn't know what theo knew.

"who said he was alone?" the woman quickly turned around at the sound of a girl's voice but found nobody there.

monroe's heartbeat sped up when she realized she'd have to try and fight off two supernatural creatures.

"i can hear your heartbeat, monroe. you're scared." she heard you but still couldn't see you.

theo chuckled, knowing exactly where you were. "aw y/n, stop teasing her."

you jumped down from your hiding place on the ceiling and knocked monroe's gun out of her hand before throwing her into the wall, instantly knocking her unconscious.

you made your way to theo and unlocked the handcuffs that were around his wrists and connected to the gate.

he instantly wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you into his chest, kissing your forehead. "how did you know i was here?"

he smiled and took your hand while walking out of the building. "i watched you crawl up the wall when she wasn't in the room, you weird little kanima."

~~~

i!love!theo!raeken!