void stiles

you and the pack stood in derek's loft, staring at stiles

you and the pack stood in derek's loft, staring at stiles. well, staring at possessed stiles.

it'd been a few days since the nogitsune took over stiles' body and you were desperate to get your boyfriend back. you hated seeing him look so worn down and tired.

"i think i might know a way to get him back." lydia said, everyone's eyes on her. "at least for a little bit."

"how?" scott asked, just as desperate as you to get his best friend back.

"y/n, kiss him."

stiles looked over at the strawberry blonde and raised his eyebrows. "really? you think a stupid little kiss is going to bring back your friend?"

lydia ignored his comment and made her way to stand in front of you. she comfortingly grabbed your hand. "nobody has a connection like the two of you. you kissing him may be strong enough to bring him back for good."

you nodded and made your way to him. before the spirit could make another snarky comment, you grabbed his face and smashed your lips to his. it felt off, and you didn't like it. stiles' once warm and soft lips that you had grown so used to, felt foreign and cold. but the longer the kiss went on, the more you could feel stiles come back.

you finally pulled away, holding in a breath as you stared at the boy in front of you. "stiles?"

he softly nodded and you embraced him in a bear hug. "god, i was so scared i would never get you back. i love you so so much, stiles."

"i love you too, y/n. thank you."

~~~

yuck idk what this is sorry