stiles stilinski

trigger warning : mention of suicide

after the humans of the pack successfully saved boyd, aiden, isaac and scott, they all set off to find you

after the humans of the pack successfully saved boyd, aiden, isaac and scott, they all set off to find you. you were a newly transformed werewolf so they knew whatever was happening would be happening to you too.

"okay if we're going to have any chance on finding y/n before it's too late, we need to split up." allison said.

stiles nodded before pointing at lydia and allison. "you two go together. i'll be okay on my own."

the two girls went one way while stiles went the other.

he found himself going up to the roof of the motel after hearing the sound of quiet whimpers.

he stopped in his tracks when he saw you getting closer to the edge. "y/n, what are you doing?"

you quickly turned to face him, tears streaming down your face. "please go away."

"no, you don't need to do this. this isn't really you, okay? it's the motel or whatever the hell else is causing this. it happened to the other wolves."

you shook your head. "this is me, stiles. i need to do this. maybe this is what's best for the pack, for everyone around me. i do nothing but hold everyone back and i'm tired of it. so maybe i should just end it."

a tear rolled down stiles' face as he looked at you. you looked absolutely broken and he couldn't help but wonder if you truly thought this even without whatever was happening.

"listen to me, i need you. god dammit y/n, i love you alright? and i'm sorry i never told you before. i can't do this without you, so for the love of god please step off of the ledge and come here."

once again you shook your head before falling backwards and letting gravity pull you to the ground.

"no!" stiles yelled before running down the multiple flights of stairs to get to where you were. although, he didn't know if he was ready to see what was down there.

when he finally got down to the parking lot, he saw scott, allison and lydia crowded around you.

"no no no." stiles muttered while pushing past the three of them to see you lying on the ground, perfectly okay. you were unconscious but there wasn't a single cut or drop of blood on you.

"i caught her before she hit the ground." scott said while comfortingly grabbing stiles' shoulder.

stiles let out a sigh of relief and embraced scott into a bone crushing hug. "thank you, scotty."

~~~

i didn't know how to end this i just didn't want it to end sadly