Chapter 37

Time for my favorite part of every week day: gym. Oh joy.

After dressimg out, I found a spot on the bleachers to sit. As usual, a group of girls came in late. They usually wait until we do the stretches so everyone will see them come in. They came in obnoxious as usual. I'm tired of these kids. I wish I would have tried harder and passed this class the first time.

Mikayla came in a few minutes after they did. Every time I've seen her today, she has been alone and quiet. Two things that I never knew she could be. Anybody that really knows her should know that this isn't like her. I bet her little friends haven't even asked her what's wrong.

Class started about ten minutes later. We did out stretches then we had to huddle up.

"Today will be somewhat of a free day. We are going back outside. You have to stay on the football field or track. I better not see anybody sitting down for the majority of the period." The coach explained.

On the way out the door, Mikayla came to me. Surprisingly, she grabbed my hand. I understand she is pregnant, but she is acting a little strange.

"What are you about to do?" She questioned.

A majority of the kids spread out on the football field, so they chose for me. I don't feel like being bothered.

"I'm going to walk on the track."

She nodded. "We are." She let my hand go.

Not many words were spoken between us as we walked. I'm pretty sure we both have the same thing on our minds. That would be the baby growing inside of her. To be completely honest, I'm surprised she hasn't gotten pregnant before now. Her life is about to change so much now. Not to mention what mom and dad might say or do. Dad just want to be in our lives. I doubt he will say much. Our pregnant, hormonal mother will be a different story though. I'm nervous for Mikayla.

Half way through the period, I got the impression that this would finally be a good day in gym. That is until we suddenly heard telling. I looked up from the ground to see Nia and her sister, Kim.

"There the little slut go!"

Nia came and attempted to get in Mikayla's face, but I stepped in front of her. Knowing she's pregnant, I immediately hopped into defense mode. I should feel the need to protect her either way though.

"What's the problem?" I questioned.

"This bitch fucked my man and got pregnant by him!"

My eyes widened. Why did I think Zaiden was the dad?! Omar?! Really?

Mikayla looked like she was on the verge of tears. She is really sensitive right now. Omar though?! Of all the guys at this school, she chooses him. He is the definition of a superficial jackass. He is a rude jerk for no reason at all.

"It's not what you think. We were both drunk."

"That's even worse you little ho."

Her insulting my sister pissed me off. This bitch is pregnant in high school too. If my sister is a ho for that, what the fuck is she then?

"Either you agree to go get an abortion, or I'll give you one right here." Kim said as she stepped forward.

I stepped to her and put my hand on my hip. "Hold the fuck up. You aren't going to touch my sister."

"How about I whoop your ass then, fat bitch?! Don't think just because you the size of a house you can beat me." She smirked as she pushed me.

Even though my blood was starting to boil, I turned to Mikayla. I was going to attempt to get her away from them, but Kim kept messing with me. Insulting me and Mikayla. I've never been in a fight.

"You wanna know what? Mikayla, go over with everyone else."

"KAE! Don't do it!" She grabbed my arm but I snatched away from her.

I went back over to Kim and Nia.

"Oh, this big ass pig is bold hu-"

I cut her off by slamming my fist into her face. She stumbled back, so Nia started trying to fight me. All I could really do was block her hits.

"Nah I got this sis." Kim yelled as she started swinging at me.

She hit my lip which only pissed me off worse. Talking all that shit and her hits are pathetic.

I took a deep breath then just started swinging my fists at her simultaneously. She was taking hit after hit until I felt my hair being grabbed. I then felt a punch to the stomach that sent me to the ground.

"BITCH GET OFF MY FUCKING SISTER!"

I seen Mikayla run up and tackle Nia to the ground. While Kim tried to get Mikayla, I got up. She was about to swing her foot at my sister, but I put her ass in a chokehold.

"Let me go!" She mumbled. She started twisting and swuirming, but I held onto her.

We both bent down when she grabbed my hair. This nasty bitch tried to spit in my face. It hit my cheek and some of my hair.  After that I pretty much blacked out. We both ended up back on the ground. My fist rapidly hit her face multiple times. All she could do was try to pull my hair.

All four of us were going at it, until the coach and a few guys came rushing over to us. I got at least three more hits in before a guy pulled me up.

It was the bastard that started all this shit: Omar. He probably knew they were planning this shit.

"Take them to the office now!"

At that point, all the adrenaline left my body. I can't believe I just had my first fight! Now I have to deal with the consequences.