Chapter 1

Intro~

First off if this is your first x reader stories you will need to know this~

(Y/N) Your Name
(Y/LM) Your Last Name
(H/L) Hair Length
(H/C) Hair Color
(E/C) Eye Color
(F/F) Favorite Food
(F/C) Favorite Color
(A/N) Author Note
(F/Fv) Favorite Flavor
(F/D) Favorite drink

Please have a good time reading this (don't faint or die please.)

Oliver's POV~

I rose from my bed, feeling tired as heck. I rubbed my eye as the vividly bright sun began to blind me making me feel as if I was some sort of vampire. I lazily sat up, swinging my feet over and gasped at the cold hard floor beneath my foot. I shivered in response, I shook off the feeling and also tried to fight off another biggest urge to just jump back into bed and roll into a giant "burrito" and returning back to my peaceful slumber.

I sighed, silently mourning that I have to leave my bed. I finally got up and dragged myself to the bathroom to quickly wash up. I stared in the mirror, staring at my hideous self. Why was I born with such hideous looks? I revolted back looking at myself.

Last night I was up late working on my new song, rehearsing over and over for me to memorize it. I didnt stop til I knew every note and lyric written on the pages. Though I wasn't finished til close to 3 in the morning and had only gotten 4 hours of sleep so obviously I'm exhausted as ever.

After I was done, I went downstairs to the living room. I turned walking towards my kitchen before halting to a stop as I heard a little tweet. I looked back, seeing my friend James, chirping cheerfully. I smiled, before walking towards him.

Placing a finger inside the cage and I petted the top of his head, feeling his soft feathers brush against my finger tip. He cooed lightly and began nudging.

I chuckled under my breathe. I turned back towards the kitchen and walked up to my tall cabinet. I sighed as I had to go get my step stool. Boy its tough being a shorty sometimes.

I stepped up on the stool and reached my hand up. Feeling around for a box. I grabbed it and dumped a small amount of bird food onto my hand for me to feed James. Though preferably he prefers apples in the morning but last night he kept interrupting me while I was rehearsing so for today he just gets plain ol' bird food.

I walked up to James and held out my hand, he tilted his head over examining the food. He looked up then back down then back up then back down. "James you either eat this or nothing at all. Which will you choose?" He then began pecking at it slowly.

James and I only live in this house alone. Miku, and the rest of my friends would occasionally visit and spend time with me here. Deep inside I know they are only doing this out of sympathy for my loneliness.

James finally finished his food after a prolong time. I dusted off the remaining crumbs from my hands and went back to the kitchen. I stepped back onto the stool and grabbed another box which was cereal. I quickly prepared my small meal.

I sat at the table silently, silence echoed through the halls and the only noise I could hear was just James throwing himself around for not getting his apples, such a dramatic bird. The silence then began to make me look back upon my memory when the house was filled with laughter and the smell of fresh breakfast cooking in the morning. A smile began to form, I really do miss those days. I would do anything to bring them back.

My phone then began to vibrate as my alarm come on, warning me as I only have five minutes left til I have to go. I hurried and finished my meal, grabbing my bag from the coffee table and sat down on the sofa waiting for my ride.