Chapter 21

Oh my god!!! This book reached 1k reads!!!! Like I'm literally happy as this has only been about 3 or 4 months since it was first published and seeing it at 1.k reads overwhelms me!! I'm so happy and surprised that you guys continue to read this book, giving me supportive (and funny) comments, votes they make my day!!

So thank you guys soooooo much, you all are the best!!!

💜🌷
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Your POV~

After Oliver came back, my anxiety died down.

"Where were you Oliver?" I asked worredly as he seems anxious, the way he shifted, was stiff and agitated while he looking down.

"Um n-nothing!" he yelled anxiously.

"Are you sure Oliver, you seem distressed?" SeeU joined out table, eying Oliver closely.

"Y-yes I'm fine! Please don't fret about me!" he smiled, making all of us suspicious.

"You know Oliver, you can tell us anything." I tried to make my voice as soothing as possible, to see if I could ease him down.

"Of course, I know that! It's just nothing! Please don't worry! I'm okay!"

I tilted my head sideways, making him shift uncomfortablely.

"P-p-pl-please don't g-give me that l-l-look!" he whimpered, trying to look away but he couldn't as he stared into my eyes.

"Oliver, please. I'm worried about you and I won't stop till you tell me." the way my voice sounded, it easily persuaded him as he put his head down, stumped on what to say next.

He sighed. "Ok, but please don't get mad. Or else she will too." he whispered frantically, cautiously looking around.

"Who?" I asked curiously.

"R-Rika." he said nervously.

"What did she do?"

"Uhhh." he looked up, revealing a blue spot on his chin. It was a bruise.

"Oh my god! Rika did this?!"

"Please don't tell her I said this! She'll punish me even worse!" he begged, folding his hands together. His eyes pleaded, while his lips pouted, resembling a puppy that is begging.

"B-but Oliver we can't let Rika get away with this! We have to do something!"

"N-no!" he refused, vigorously shaking his head sideways.

"We got to go." Miku and Rin got up from the table, their bangs covering their eyes, their face darkening.

"Where are you going?" Len asked trying to grab Rin's wrist to prevent her from leaving.

"Nowhere." she replied coldly.

I never seen Rin or Miku act like this. They walked with their fists clenched, walking towards the door, leading out to the hallways.
"Wonder what their mad about?" Meiko blurted out.

"Baka! Isn't it pretty obvious! They're made at Rika!" Len growled before getting up. "I better check on them before they get into serious trouble."

"I think they're heading to the restroom."

"Ok! I'll be back!"

"Wait you're gonna go in the girls restroom?!" Meiko asked surprised, trying to hide an amused face.

"N-no!" he sat back down frustrated.

"Go ahead and go, but make sure to take off that ponytail and stuff these napkins into your chest area and you'll pass off as a girl!" Meiko laughed before collecting some napkins from each of our trays and handing it to Len.