Chapter 22

(Oliver stop trying to kill me with your adorableness! 😍)

The next day~

Your POV~

Today was picture day! Ugh I didn't want to go as I don't really like pictures, of myself that is. But my mother wanted me to look 'special.' So today I fixed my hair in a cute style, my outfits was good, and my makeup was great! (Skip if you don't wear any.) Though the way Miku and Rin acted yesterday was a bit off.

I walked to into the lonely hallway, class started in five minutes and I haven't even put my bag in my locker.

Suddenly I heard foot steps, walking with a very fast pace. I turned around to see Rin walking in a rush. She flew past me, making my hair swept to the side.

"Hey Rin-chan!" I yelled, she gasped as she was startled but quickly turned her head towards me.

"Hi (Y/N)." she smiled quickly before walking off. Strange is that she didn't use chan at the end and she walked pretty quickly, like she was in a rush .

I watched as she disappeared into the corner of the hallway at the end. I turned slowly, still confused but ignored it.

Then a locker opened behind me, I looked back to see who it was.

"Hi (Y/N)-chan! You look beautiful today!" Miku smiled before quickly putting some stuff away that was in her leek bag.

"Thank you! Um do you know why Rin-chan is acting strange today?"

"Strange? What do you mean?"

"Well a minute ago, she was walking pretty fast and she didn't say chan at the end of my name!"

"Hm she must be getting ready." Miku mumbled. "Well (Y/N)-chan I must go, as I have something to attend to but see you in class!"

"We have like four minutes left till class!"

"Precisely! Which is why me and Rin have to hurry!" Miku ran off to where Rin rushed off.

"They're weird." I mumbled.

"No kidding!" I flinched and looked back to see Len.

"Len!"

"Yo!" he smiled.

"They've been acting weird since this morning!"

"Yea like literally Rin ran here! She never runs! So I had to catch up to here but something happened."

"What happened?"

"I kind of........forgot my banana at home so I had to run back! But that baka forgot her orange so luckily I went back and grabbed my banana and her orange!"

I chuckled. "I wonder what there doing, they only have about three minutes."

"Well last night Rin couldn't stop mumbling! I don't even think she got any sleep so I'm a bit worried about her." Len sighed.

"Hm well anyways you look great today!" I smiled as Len dressed up today with his Receiver outfit.
"Thanks and I must say the samething!" he smiled warmly.

The bell than ranged, I sighed as I don't wanna go to class today.

"Well bye Len!"

"Bye beautiful!" He winked and walked away. I blushed before running to my class.

I arrived quickly before the teacher called roll. I sat down quietly and SeeU handed me a paper. Which of course was the slip to get a picture.

"Thanks!"