Chapter 30

(what is this sorcery of me updating every day now?)

Third POV~

"We should really thank Kaito for ordering us to get the ice cream! This looks really good!" Rin gushed almost drooling over a bin of orange sherbet ice cream.

"Hai hai! I can agree with you Rin-chan! I can't wait to gobble up this leek ice cream!"

"That doesn't really sound appealing Miku-chan." Rin felt sick just staring at the teal ice cream with chopped up pieces of leeks sprinkled across the dessert. "What are you talking about?! This is heaven in a bowl!" Miku energetically shoved a spoonful of it into her mouth and licked off the remaining specks off the spoon, making it shine.

Rin watched in disbelief that she hasn't vomited the whole thing back up again. Rin let out a quick gag before quickly clearing her throat to cover up the sound.

"To bad that they didn't have sake ice cream..." Meiko sighed, fiddling with the spoon letting it swirl around the ice cream bowl in circles.

"I'm glad they didn't! Or else you and Haku would go hay wired!" SeeU stared at Meiko, she quickly shook off the nightmare of having to deal with those two drunkards.

"Well at least I still have my sake waiting for me!" Meiko perked up a bit after thinking about that. "Anyways Rin-chan still have my game to worry about!"

"Your game?! You know they're children there *cough* Oliver *cough*." Miku glared at Meiko from the inside car window. Meiko locked eyes with the teal haired leek lover, "well isn't he like 14 or something? It should be fine~"

"It's fine?" Miku raised an eyebrow, giving her the 'are you serious look?'

"Yea~ I mean like he has to know what sake is already!"

"But he doesn't even know what t-the birds and the b-bees are!" Miku stuttered a bit, she was a bit embarrassed.

"Are you serious?! Well then...wonder why you and SeeU are so overprotective over him. But he has to know someday! How else will him and (Y/N)-chan make little (Y/N)'s and Oliver's running around?"

"Ehhhhhh!" (Y/N) almost gagged on the ice cream that she was currently eating quietly.

"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" All the girls started laughing.

"Oh my~ I can't wait till I see my nieces!" Sweet Ann gushed, she was already planning for the baby shower preparations, what to get for the presents, and to design the room.

~

"Ahhhh that was a fun time! To bad Sweet Ann had to go...I haven't talked to her in awhile!" Rin walked up to the front door, trying to find the right keys to the door. Is it that one? No no...this one? Nope! W-wait this one is almost in! Oh it's stuck! Maybe if I shove it inside, it'll fit? (God damn you dirty mind...) I-its stuck!

"Rin-chan are you ok?" Miku popped up, peeking her head over Rin's shoulder. "do you know how to open the door?"

"I-I do...it's just Len usually opens the door...though I also know a way to get in! Does anybody see a rock?!" Rin shouted, scanning her eyes over the front yard.

"N-no it's fine Rin-chan! I don't think Len would appreciate that..." Miku safely took over, grasping the keys. "O-oh god what did you do to these keys?! It's really stuck!" Miku tugged the keys, trying to pull it out with all her might.

"Watch out Miku!" Gumi yelled, Miku stopped before eyeing her confused. "I said watch out~" Gumi singed, Miku moved slowly to the side still confused on what Gumi was about to do. "At last! Ten years of karate has finally payed off!" Gumi then karate kicked the door open, surprisingly it worked.