Chapter 10

(I'm in love with that pic above
*-* it's literally my phone background...gah Oliver why do you gotta be so freaking cute!!! >~<)

Your POV

Fifth hour was gym of course I instantly hated it because I suck at everything. And great it was dodgeball. We got on teams and coach obviously put us on boys vs girls.

I got scared a little since like half of the boys are like athletes. The whistle blew and everyone ran towards the ball except me, I stood there in fear that I was going fall and land on everyone if I ran. Every soon ran back as the balls of hell came flying towards us.

I shrieked and dodge it, hiding behind Seeu.

"Eh it's ok (Y/N), it's just squishy balls. They don't hurt that much."
'Hurt that much?' I scoffed. "Well if you say so." I said sarcasticly.

Than Seeu moved to throw a ball. And of course another ball came towards me. I screamed and hugged Seeu from behind, scaring her.

"Haha are you scared of balls
(Y/N)?" a certain red headed girl smirked. It was Cul, she grunted as she caught a ball. "HA YOUR OUT!" She screamed laughing with a blonde beside her.

It was Lily. A red headed boy glared at them, I think his name was Fukase. Anyway Fukase stopped out of the court and went to the side, slamming his body down to the ground, his cheeks puffed up and red almost matching his hair. He crossed his arms and looked away.

"Oh my Cul I think you made him mad." Neru giggled.

"Whatever, I was manly aiming at banana boy." She smirked, throwing a ball almost hitting Kaito.

"Why Len?" I asked, still behind Seeu.

"Well first off he's the one trying to get you out plus I just wanna see him mad heh."

"HE'S WHAT!?" I yelled and went to the side and glared at Len who smiled innocently.

"Oooh I so gonna get him!" I tried to grab a ball but either somebody would take it or I would miss.

I puffed my cheeks. "Ugh I can't get any!" I yelled angerly and pouted.

"Someone's on their period." Cul chuckled.

"What! Shut up, I'm not!" I pouted even more wanting to quit now.

"(Y/N)-chan are you ok, your face is flushed?" Seeu finally turned her attention towards me and touched my shoulder.

"Yea just trying to get revenge."

"Revenge on who?"

"Len." I sighed and picked up a ball and got ready to throw it. My arm went to position and I had a bit of confidence in me that I'm gonna hit him. He stood there smirking like 'go ahead, try it.'

I shut my eyes and hoped it would hit him. I swing my arm, letting go of the ball, throwing with all my strength. I opened my eyes and watched in awe as the ball missed completely.

I stomped my foot in anger as Len laughed out loud holding his sides. I growled lowly as tears were forming in his eyes.

"Nice shot." Cul laughed sarcasticly.

"Shut up!" I mumbled. My hands turned to fists as I went behind Seeu before Len could throw another ball.

"It's ok (Y/N)-chan you'll get him next time." Seeu words were full of sympathy and kindness. I felt a little encouraged when she said that.

"Yea and I'll help you too (Y/N)." Neru said happily.

"Me too!" Lily waved her hand in the air.