Chapter 33

2nd POV~

The whole room filled with silence, you could basically hear a pin drop because it was dead silent. You had a test today, meaning you had to be quiet.

Suddenly a pencil did drop, you looked up seeing Len smiling innocently, "sorry dropped my pencil." He quickly went down to pick it up, you could feel light movement on your feet. You looked down, curious. You felt like something was touching your feet. Before you could look down, Len jumped right up, startling you.  "Got it." He winked before turning back around. You shrugged it off and continued working.

~

You were finished with the test right on time as it was time to go to your next period, you quickly grabbed your stuff before Len came up again, "hey can I borrow this pencil? Mine just broke, ok thanks!" He grabbed your last pencil, running off with a smirk, he soon left off into the hallway.

"Len wait!" You grabbed your stuff in a rush not caring that some papers were being crumbled, that was your last damn pencil. You rushed out until almost bumping in Oliver who was waiting for you. You were gonna say something, but he looked down and gasped, "oh your s-shoes are untied!" He bent down quickly tying it for you, "I-I don't w-want you f-f-fa-falling for anyone else!"

Your eyes widened a blush slowly creeping up to your face, "d-do you have a pencil?" He suddenly asked. "No, my pencil just got stoLEN." (Pun intended XD)

"Oh w-well...I wanted t-to erase our past a-and write o-our future together!" He blushed madly.

Your blush soon returned, "Oliver are you ok?"

"Yes yes! Let me sing the alphabet song to ease me! B, C, D, E, F, G, H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P, S, V, W, X, Y, AND Z!" He singed.

"You know you forgot some letters..."

"Oh my! I keep forgetting U, R, A, Q, T!"

Finally realizing the joke, you blush deepened.

He quickly paused, "...y-you should sell hot dogs because you know how to make a weiner stand..."

"EHHHHH?! OLIVER DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT YOU'RE SAYING?!"

"No...Len told me to say that, I don't know what that means though...but I do mean every single word I say!" That made it worse.

"Yeaaaaaaaaa don't take any advice from Len no more..." You said, obviously angry at Len for 1 he took your last pencil and 2 telling an innocent kid to say such things to you. "What was all that for? I mean like, all those cheesy pick up lines."

"U-ummmmm...well," he twiddled his fingers nervously, "just a-an experiment...yea! An experiment!"

You couldn't tell if he was lying or not..."an experiment? For what?"

"F-for...ummmmmmmm math? U-uh I got to go, um bye!" He ran off.

You watched him go off, confused and flushed. "I wonder what kind of experiment is that." Haku suddenly popped up.

"I don't think flirting is part of math..."

Haku shrugged, "well at least he tried, I mean it was cute!"

"Y-yea, I wonder why he told me those..."

"Isn't it obvious?"

You glanced at her, still confused, "what do you mean?"

"Hellooooo! Sailor boy likes you!" Haku rolled her eyes.

"H-he does?!"

"Of course, he's all 'lovey dovey' over you" she tuck her tongue out, "he clearly is trying to win your heart but you're too blind to see it!"