Chapter 27.5

Ok so in the last chapter I did not like how I wrote it at all! Sooooo the nightmare was supposed to give a creepy vibe but no I did not do a good job on it so without further a do let me rewrite Oliver's nightmare!

Also big thanks to OtakuKagamineLen

for helping me write this! We both have twisted mind XD lol but I do recommend her books, they're amaaaaaazing!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Oliver's POV~

I opened my eyes slowly, seeing nothing but black. I couldn't even see my hand in front of my face, it was so dark and lonely.

"Hello?" I spoke.

"Hello?" my voice echoed back, jeez do I sound that terrible?

I stood up, trying to see if I could get out of this alone abyss.

"Hello!" a light female voice spoke back.

"Ahhh!" I screamed, I turned around where the female was continuously giggling.

"Hahahahahahaha! You're so weak!" she laughed out.

I saw a glimpse of her dark purple eyes. A white figure appreaed in front of me, she stood there smirking.

(Picture above~)

It was her again! She twirled and laughed while swinging a plushed rabbit.

"Why are you so happy?" I asked.

"Cause I get to see you again!" she giggled.

"Can I leave? Please?!" I begged,

"No no no no no no no, that won't do!" she singed. "You see, you abandoned me! Left me here, all alone in the lonely abyss. While breaking your deal with me."

"I never made a deal with you!" I lied.

"Haha! You don't remember? Well let us recall this spectacular moment shall we?"

"No! I don't wanna see it again!" I yelled regreting that I lied.

"Oh but if I don't show you than you want remember the deal than I'll be lonely forever! Didn't you wanted to be with me instead that wicked cruel world?" she pouted.

"That was the old me." I said sternly.

"I missed the old you. Where you were yearning to die, where you almost killed yourself multiple times. Ah that was good times! But now the new you is boring!" she growled.

"Still I don't want to stay with you!"

"Think about it Oliver! Me, you, Cheshire, and Oz we could have a splendid time together! All we have to worry about is how fun the next party is gonna be! Instead of worrying about the worlds problems! Doesn't that sound flattering?" she cheered.

"N-no! I want to be with my friends! Not here!"

"Oh?" she stepped closer to me. "Is it because of that girl? Is she the one keeping you away from me?"

"It's not that, it's just-"

Suddenly (Y/N) appeared. She stood there tears continuously pouring out, her cheeks were red and puffy.

N-no Oliver! This is an illusion! It isn't (Y/N)! I tried to tell myself but my feelings rejected that.

"NO LEAVE HER ALONE!" I yelled.

"Oliver." her voice was calm and serene, she appeared next to
(Y/N). "I know that you want true happiness. I know that you wand to be free and not worry about a thing. But is 'this' gonna help achieve that? Is she really gonna help you be happy? What if she rejects you? What will you do?" she sighed. "You rely on people too much Oliver. You expect people to fill in that empty soul of yours. You think that you can just easily fulfill your wish so easy! But no! People are cruel and beautiful at the same time. You never know what they're capable of. Remember that you can't just easily trust people easily. So what makes you think that you can trust 'this'?"