Chapter 3

Your POV~

We were talking about what to bring to Rin's party when one of the producers came out. He had a click board and pen.

He adjusted his black glasses and cleared his throat.

"Is Gumi and Oliver here?" He asked while tapping his clipboard with a pen.

Oliver and Gumi stood up and walked towards him. He smiled and opened the door for them.

Rin who jumped up and yelled "Come on let's go!" we all followed her in confusion as we didn't know what she was doing.

She knocked on the door 3 times and waited there.

"What are you doing Rin-CHAN?! If we go inside we might disrupt them." Luka scolded Rin.

"Well its gonna be boring in here so hey why not." she shrugged.

I rolled my eyes as I learn that Rin likes to take all kinds of dares. The door than opened with the same guy.

He looked at us like we were wasting his time. Which we probably were.

"Hi ya uh I was wondering if we could go in there and watch." Rin asked innocently and sweet. While holding her hands down and swaying from side to side.

"Ugh fine but try to be quiet."

He ushered us in and made us sit down on a couch. I looked around the room. It was quite small but fitting. In the middle was another door but was see through. The man had taken a seat in a rolling chair and messed with lots of buttons.

There was a window which you could see Oliver and Gumi but there was another I didn't recognize. She had white hair up the her legs which was in the front on her sides. At the bottom was big curls and red/pink. Her eyes were pink. She had on a black head band with a white school girl outfit. Which was shoulder less but teal light fabric covered her chest to her neck. She was very beautiful.

"Ok Oliver you will start and Gumi comes next. Than later Maika. Got that?" The man asked.

They nodded. I never heard that girl or Oliver sing. Today was the first time I heard Gumi sing. So I was excited.

He than pushed a button which played some awesome dubstep.
Rin who obivioulsy started dancing. She got up jumping and dancing. Pretty soon the music went a little faster. We all tried to hold our laughter as Rin did some funny moves.

Rin than went up to Miku and held her hands out. Miku accepted it and stood up to dance with Rin. Than Oliver started singing. He sanged the first part really good. Than Gumi came in singing. They both took turns singing the parts. I was amazed at the beat and their voices. Rin who grabbed my hand startled me. She still had my hands and started continuing dancing. I joined her laughing.

Len got up and jumping along with Kaito. Meiko who joined quickly was trying to get Luka to join but she would refuse. Seeu and Meiko pulled Luka up with all their strength and made her stand up. The three held hands together as they jumped. Luka took a while her to join in but eventually she did.

Pretty soon the music go deeper and Oliver, Gumi, and Maika started singing duets singing together.

Oliver than took the spotlight as he let out a strong ahhh (part its talking about is at 1:02) . My god it sounded like an angel singing. I wanted to stop and enjoy their voices but I didn't want to let Rin down.

The beat then dropped hard and everyone jumped up. It was like a mini club in here. We started cheering and laughing.

The man scolded us to be quiet but we didn't care. We keep dancing having the time of our lives. Gumi started singing by herself. Her voice was very pretty. I didn't notices that the white hair girl started singing too. My energy was almost out as it started getting hot in here. Rin let go of my hands to fan herself. I did the same as well.

Soon the music slowed down as the voices got a little louder. But this was amazing. Rin who slowed down as the rest of the people. We all fanned ourselves as it was super hot.

The music kept on going everyone was sweating but kept dancing. Geez how much energy do these people have?

Since the music was loud I couldn't really hear the words. I knew they were singing but I couldn't tell what they were singing.

Than the music stopped and the amazing singers took their headphones off and walked out of the studio room and in with us.

"Ok that's good, this song should be a hit!" the man yelled. Everyone cheered and clapped.

"Ahhh I wanted to dance with you guys so bad!" Gumi whined while doing a pouty face.

Rin than came up to her and put both hands on her shoulders grinning. "Don't worry we'll get to dance at my party ALL NIGHT!" she screamed. Everyone cheered and laughed.

"Instead of annoying me how about you get OUT!" The man yelled angrily.

"You don't have to hate cause you can't be us." Meiko said while sticking her tongue out.

"Haha nice one!" Rin gave Meiko a high five.

We all left the studio and went back to the original room we were in.

"Well I gotta go now I have to babysit my friends daughter." Luka said looking at her watch.

We all hugged her and said our goodbyes. I looked at my phone 5:46 pm.

"Miku, Rin, Gumi, Meiko, and Seeu its almost 6."

"Ehh really...time goes by fast." Miku said.

"Yea....well I wish we could stay but we can't so bye!" Rin shouted at the boys.

All the man came up and said their goodbyes. Kaito who high fived me as always. Gakupo who ruffles my hair on top. Len who hugs me. Than there was Oliver.

This is the first time I met Oliver so I didn't know what to do.

"U-uh do I-I give y-you a hug or..." he trailed off blushing.

"I don't k-know u-um....." than something strange happened. Like something has taken over me.

I leaned down getting closer to his face. He looked at me in confusion and was still blushing. I was so close to him that I could feel his rapid breathing on me.

I quickly pressed my lips against his cheeks and got back up. His face was redder than Gumi faces when she was flustered.

I shook my head to realize what had happened. My eyes widened and my face was hot. I covered my mouth while yelling

"IM SO SO SORRY! I DIDN'T KNOW WHAT GOTTEN TO ME!"
My voice was a little muffled as I didn't know what to do.

"I-its o-o-okay." he said quietly. He had his down to cover his embarrassment.

"COME ON (Y/N)!" Miku yelled.

"C-COMING!" I yelled I turned and hid my face while walking towards Miku and the rest of the girls.

My pace was a little faster than usual.

"Are you ok (Y/N)-chan?" Len asked.

I shook my head vigurously yes. I than forced a smile and was at the door. I looked back and saw the flustered Oliver still standing where he was. His face was red too it looked like it was about to blow up.

I quickly ran to catch up with the girls and got in the car. They started talking and giggling as usual. And didn't notice me.

God why am I such a screw up.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Im sorry I don't know who Maika is. All I now that she is a Spanish vocaloid. So I don't think she'll be in future stories. I wanted to include her because she was in that song and all. But if you want me to include her I'll research her more than.