Chapter 25

Oliver's POV~

ShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcute!ShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcuteShethinksI'mcute

My thoughts were just a mess as that's all I kept thinking about ever since she left.

"Oliver, are you ok?" SeeU asked with concerning eyes.

"Y-yea!" I flinched before regaining consciousness.

My cheeks were burning, why do I feel so hot? I looked around before seeing Meiko and Kaito standing at the corner of the gym.

"Hey you guy!" I smiled.

"Hm where's your lover?" Meiko blurted out.

"Ehhhh!" my cheeks then went hot again.

"She hasn't came back, she was with Gumi and they went to the bathroom." SeeU replied.

"Yuri, I ship it!" Meiko chuckled.

"What's yuri?" I curiously asked.

"Well it's-"

"No need for that!" SeeU covered Meiko's mouth.

"Whatever." Meiko shoved SeeU back, before rolling her eyes.

I looked at Kaito, he looked horrified and scared. He stood there mumbling continusly to himself.

"Are you ok Kaito?"

"Y-yeah!" he shot up, before giving me a weary smile.

"He's fine!" she wrapped an arm around his neck causing him to yelp. "Just a little terrified about what I should him last night!" Meiko laughed.

"What did you show him?"

"It's a show called Boku no Pic-AHHHH!"

SeeU pushed Meiko to the hallway, seems like SeeU was a bit angry and irritated.

"Why would they do that with ice cream?! That is no way to eat ice cream!" Kaito shouted angrily.

"What did they do to it? Did it melt?"

"No, I uh can't tell you." he looked down, before walking off in anger.

I pouted, why won't they tell me anything! Aren't I old as them to understand what the joke is?

"Ok." I mumbled before turning around. Hmmm seems like she isn't here yet. I thought.

"Hey Oliver!" Len shouted behind me, I jumped up into the air screaming.

"L-L-Len, you s-scared me!"

"Ah sorry sorry!" he chuckled.

"It's ok, have you seen (Y/N)?"

"I saw her this morning but no I haven't seen her around here yet."

"Oh." I frowned as I continued looking at the door waiting for her to pop out at any second.

"What you miss her or something?"

"Kind of." I didn't want to reply honestly as I know he would tease me.

"'Kind of?' Oliver you seriously need to man up and confess!"

I turned to him. "I c-can't! I don't even have the confidence to call her (Y/N)-c-chan!" I got quiet at the end before huffing.

"Well, you somehow have to get over that shyness." he ruffled my hair.

"I know!" I agreed before pushing his arm away from my hair, it felt good but weird. I usually let Miku do that as it's her thing but Len. His thing is to scare the bloody hell out of me.