Chapter 2

Your Pov~
Flashback

Oh God, oh God I'm so late! I hurriedly ran out the door as quick as I can.

Awhile ago Rin invited me to go with her to the recording studio to support her and the others while they sing a new song. I agreed as I mainly have nothing to do on my time but as I now regret staying up at 1 am watching endless anime and reading fanfictions about my favorite character.

I walked quickly trying to locate the building, I'm new to this place as I recently moved not too long ago. The first person I met was Rin in my new school. She was so friendly and helpful, she helped me around the school and introduced me to her friends so being in that recording studio won't be that awkward. I usually dislike being in a place where I don't know anyone.

As I ran around the streets, I then saw it and ran as fast as I can. I bursted through the door gasping like a fish out of water. Oh how much I hate running. I walked in trying my best to act "professional" as I can. This building was really classy with glass floors, plants everywhere, and even a secretary at the middle of the room.

A lady who sat at a desk saw me come in before giving me a warm smile, "Hello may I help you?"

Still out of breathe I tries my best to speak, "Y-yea I am here because Ka-Kagamine Rin invited me to join her and the others at the r-recording studio." I huffed out, I really just wanted to lay onto one of those couches that sat by the secretary's desk. They looked so comfy and I could just take one long nap.

"Kagamine Rin? Oh yes I'll lead you that way!" She got up and gestured me to follow her. I followed, looking around as we passed around what seemed like forever passing door after door until we were towards the end of the hallway, she opened the door and bowed before walking away in a rush.

I walked in and it looked like Miku was giving them a lecture or something as everyone had such a dreary expression. I kept my mouth shut not wanting to interrupt her or else I would be the one she lectures next.

We then suddenly made eye contact, a second later I was now tackled down and was held down by force. Everyone hugging me and talking to me all at once was overwhelming. I laughed a bit before trying to push everyone off as I was now looking like a blueberry.

"(Y/N)-chan you made it I thought you would never come!" Rin hugged me tightly.

"Of course I would! Supporting you is the least I could do for all the help you did for me!" I smiled, standing back off brushing myself off.

I walked around giving everyone a formal greeting, most of them I knew because of Rin who had introduced me to them. The first one up was of course Len who leaned in and kissed my hand before giving me a wink. I rolled my eyes going onto the next person who was Kaito. He eagerly shaked my hand and gave me a small wholesome hug. Gakupo shook my hand and gave me a polite nod. Then there was a boy who I never saw before.

He had rose blonde hair with a blue jacket with gold lining on the edges and a shirt that was not tucked in and short pants. Though one thing stuck out was that he had bandages across his left eye, I didnt want to be rude and ask him bluntly what happened but decided not to do anything.

I held out my hand and he grasped it lightly, his hand was nice and warm. The studio was kinda cold and I didnt bring my jacket but his hand kept me warmth for a brief second. I smiled and sat down quickly, there was no other seat around beside the one next to him. Which I honeslty didnt mind.

~

After awhile Len and Gumi had left to go and record their song "Ah It's a Wonderful Cat Life" which I actually really liked that song. I watched the two sing in sync. They both swayed left to right enjoying the music while having a smile enjoying themselves. Both of them sounding amazing with Len and his powerful voice while Gumi accompanied him with her soft serene voice.

The two soon finished up and walked out, we then applauded them cheering and laughing.

"I forgot how fun that song was!" Len onto his chair.