Chapter 35

3rd POV~

"Ok guys, the concert is in two weeks! I hope all of you have your songs and outfits picked out!" Miku slammed a pamphlet onto a desk, "we need to start rehearsing now!"

"We don't need to," Rin placed her feet on top of the desk, laying back casually, "we're so awesome that we don't need no rehearsing. Just have me as the main performer and we're all good." She smirked.

Miku rolled her eyes, "whatever, I'll obliviously be the main one."

"No maybe we should change it up a bit? How about having me as the leader?" Len winked.

"NO! YOU'RE JUST GONNA MAKE US WEAR SOMETHING SEXUAL!" Miku crossed her arms.

"What?! That's the fun of it!" Len pouted.

"No no no no, I don't want a perv staring at me also Oliver is gonna be there so that's a big NO!" Miku placed her hands on her hips.

Len sighed, "fine have it your way."

"Oh oh! How about me?!" Gumi raised her hands eagerly.

Miku stared at her, "No, you're gonna start a wildfire in the crowd."

"Is that a pun from my song?"

Miku smiled devilishly, "aha nooooo~" she singed.

"Maybe Oliver should do it?" Gumi suggested.

"No no no~ he might start a dummy march or something. He might even add a bit of pumpkin spice!" She smirked.

Gumi folded her arms, "Are you serious? You're seriously making puns out of our songs?"

"Hey hey hey! Don't be a copycat! Don't copy Haku-chan personality just cause you can't find your own."

Gumi's gripped tightened making claw marks on her arm, "you little."

"STOP THAT! MIKU-CHAN I KNOW THAT AUTHOR-CHAN IS MAKING YOU SAY THESE AWFUL PUNS!" Rin yelled.

"She broke the fourth wall..." Len mumbled.

"Rin-chan I know you're lost but stop weeping! Please don't have a meltdown."

"Ok I give up!" Rin raised her hands surrendering, she walked back to where she was.

Miku smiled, "good! Let's all be friends!" Miku clapped.

"Author-chan has got to stop..." Rin whispered to Len.

"No kidding, it's so lame." Len whispered back.

(So I'm not sure if you guys liked how I did the Karaoke chapters...like giving each character their own song. So I'm not too sure if I will do the same with the concert chapters... So did you like it or no? I'm fine with either choice so yea)

~

"I have so much work I need to do..." Rin pouted, she stared at the piles of books laying in front of her.

"Well you wouldn't have if you did the work I gave you!" Len yelled.

"It was too much!" Rin pouted.

"Did you even read?!"

"Nope! I don't like reading well except for fanfics that's about it but other than that nope!"

"Geez wonder why you have an F in all your classes." Len face palmed.

"If they have a class about being cute I'd get an A+" Rin winked while giggling.

"You'd also get an A+ for being dumb..."

"OI!" Rin glared at Len while trying to smack him but Len dodged it.