Chapter 15

Your POV~

Oliver still hasn't shown up and the class is already finished! I was getting worried maybe Ay-ri was an alien and she adopted Oliver?! Or maybe she truly was s witch and she casted a spell on him?! What if she kidnapped him?! Maybe I'm overeacting but I was still really worried about him. Rin, Miku, and Seeu were also worried but not as me though.

I need to calm down but I can't let that witch take the sunshine cinnamon roll of sweetness!!!! Oops did I say that outloud? I looked around the hall, everybody was still minding there own business and not giving me the 'are you insane' or 'crazy' look. Which I do get quite often. But luckily none of them didn't hear me.

I sighed in relief, if anybody heard me I would probably get picked on big time!

Le time skip~

It was lunch and I haven't seen Oliver in the hallways! Where is he? Me and Gumi were sitting here waiting for the rest.

"Where's Oliver he should have been here by now?!" I asked so frustrated.

"Rin told me that he was with Ay-ri. Just by saying that gives me a bad vibe." Gumi mumbled.

"I agree with you but he should have been here by now!"

Soonly the others have arrived all that was missing was of course was Oliver.

"Where's Oli-kun?!" Rin whined slamming her head on the table.

"Yea where's Oli!?" Miku joined.

"We need that sunshine here!" Rin's voice was muffled her head on the table.

"You guys have lots of nicknames for Oliver." I said calmly trying so hard not to freak out like Rin and Miku.

"That's the nickname I gave him when we first met." Rin said lousily. She than gasped. "I know how about you make one for him?!"

"I guess like what?"

"Pick a name that is cute and would suit him."

"How about sunshine cinnamon roll of sweetness?" I said casually.
Everybody around me stared at me with confusion. Did I just seriously say that out loud?!

"Errrr.....I....uhhh......m-mean.......O-Ol-Oli....s-sh-should.....be...fine!" I stuttered, I felt like running away and hiding in the deepest darkest hole.

"Oh my god! THAT NAME IS SO PERFECT FOR HIM! YOU SERIOUSLY ARE CRAZY FOR HIM! YEAAAAAAA MY SHIP IS GONNA SAIL!!! WHOOOT WHOOOOOOOT! Miku yelled frantically jumping up and down.
"Uwaaaa your making me want to go back to my old ship!" Rin pouted.

"That is sooooo cute!" Gumi gushed.

Meiko and Seeu were just smirking, staring at me. While Kaito and Len stood there in disbelief. "That's kind of weird to call a boy that." Kaito mumbled.

"Yea." Len agreed.

"How about smexy cinnamon roll for Len and smokin hot lollipop for Kaito?" Meiko giggled.

Both faces went immediately red.

I put my head down on the cold hard table, taking deep breathes in and out. I than felt a presence next to me, something warm lightly touched my back. I shuddered, as it tickled a little.

"Are you ok?" a familer voice spoke softly.

"Yea, just thinking." I rose up, opening my eyes to see my Miku with a big smile on her face and Rin still pouting. I turned my head to the direction of the voice that still ranged in my head. Big golden brown eye staring at me with worry filled in their eye.