Chapter 39

Hhhhh I am so so so so so so sorry for not updating this...This is the longest i haven't updated! I'm sorry! I may or may not have had any ideas on this...b-but I'll try to update more often!

(Don't play music yet)

3rd POV~

"Rin we brought foo-"

"FINALLY!" Rin yelled annoyed, she huffed as she eyed Len and Gakupo who were carrying the bag of precious gold. Food.

Len slammed the food down onto the nurses desk, "You know. For someone who was stabbed in the right shoulder you're surprisingly seem well!"

"Maybe you should place a butterfly there or something instead of being suspicious about my behavior." Rin snapped back, "Geez you're a strange human." Len sighed while grabbing whatever they stole from the memelord.

Rin chuckled, "Aren't we all weird humans?"

"You're the weirdest human I have ever met. You even dress abnormal." Len smirked before grabbing something that looked like a granola bar. Len looked to the side, examining it before giving it to his lunatic sister. Expiration date: 1-26-17. Len coughed, surprised that this was expired since last year! "Hey Rin, want a granola bar?"

"Sure whatever is fine. Oranges would be an exception but this'll do." She held out her hand, waiting for the blonde to place the bar into her hands. Len smirked, doing a little bow he gladly placed it in her hands.

Rin opened the packet, looking at it in disappointment. She quickly popped one into her mouth, she began to chew it oddly, she gave Len a disgusted look, "This tastes weird." Rin said as she continued chewing.

"Well I got it from your home so I wouldn't be surprised."

"My home?"

"The trashcan."

Rin quickly grabbed a tissue and spat out the chewed up granola bar. She glowered at Len, she then threw her granola bar at Len's head, "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!"

Len chuckled rubbing the area, "Well a thank you would have been nice!"

Rin scoffed, "Thank you?!" She quickly threw her tissue into the trash.

"You're welcome!" Len winked.

Rin groaned in annoyance, "Why do I even try with you?"

"You don't even try! That's why you're failing school!"

Rin shrugged, "I mean it's not like I care or anything. Why would I try in hell?"

Len rolled his eyes, "Well pretty soon your stomach will feel like hell after that granola bar." He spoke nonchalantly before walking out of the nurses room.

Rin growled, she sat down onto the nurses bed, "Some nurse..."

Meanwhile~

"Haaaa Miku-chan! I think I got it! The window is breaking!" Gumi panted out, still attempting to break the glass. Miku popped up behind her shoulder, holding her phone with the flashlight gleaming brightly, illuminating Gumi's way, "Is it really?! Finally we can get out of this hell!" Miku cheered eagerly, they've been stuck here for an hour. Gumi desperately trying to break the solid glass, little by little the glass began to crack. Slowly.

Miku began to fidget, she began to become impatient and agitated, "Why does that have to be so thick?!" Gumi smirked at that complaint, "That's what she said- OW!" Miku slapped Gumi's head, "NO TIME FOR JOKES!" Gumi growled before slapping her back, "NO TIME FOR BEING A BRAT!"

Miku gasped, "Nan to iimashita ka?!" She looked at her offended.

Gumi sighed, "Great I've broken you. JUST LIKE YOU BROKEN THE CHANCE FOR PIKO GETTING A V4!" Miku stood there in shock, "..." She responded with just glances.