Chapter 11

Oliver POV~

It was only a few minutes till class ended. I didn't want to leave for some reason I wanted to stay, be with my friends for some reason.

Anyway Luka only sometimes drops me off if she needs something. It usually like she needs a place to study or work. I have asked her why she can't do it at home but all she says is that she needs to study here for multiple reason which I don't get.
But I just take it and let her, plus she usually cooks to. I started to pack a little five minutes early, everybody was still talking and laughing.

"You need help?" I looked up and saw (Y/N) smiling warmly.

"Ah no no that's fine but thanks."

"Ok." she sat in the seat next to me, I eyed here curiously. She wasn't with the girls like usually.

"Are you ok?" I asked she flinched and nodded vigorously.

"Yea I am, why do you ask?"

"Uh well usually your with Rin or the other girls, laughing with them."

"I don't want to participate in want their talking about. So I thought we could hang for a bit."

"Oh ok." I said continuing back to my packing grabbing whatever was on my desk.

We were silent for a few seconds, which was awkward. I finally finished with only 2 minutes in class. "Are you done packing?" I asked.

"Oh I didn't even start!" she said quickly going towards her desk, I followed and thought that I would help her.

"Need help?" I asked, she smiled. "If you really want to."

She grabbed her bag putting her stuff in there, I grabbed some books and gave them to her while she stuffed her bag with it. I than heard a little clink on the floor, I took a quick look down and saw that a pencil fell on the floor. I put a small bag of pencils on the desk which I was holding and crouched down.

I grabbed it feeling the hard thin wood, than something warm was on top of my hand and it grasped my hand lightly, I looked and it was a hand. I turned my head to see (E/C) eyes staring at me only a few inches across my face.

I flinched back and saw it was
(Y/N). "Oh s-sorry Oliver I t-thought I was gonna get that pencil!" she said frantically.

"It's ok, you scared me." I chuckled. She giggled and got up offering me a hand which I accepted happily.

The bell rung, I told everyone bye and ran outside to the school parking lot. I spotted a blue car parked in front with a pink haired woman standing next to it looking around.

"LUKA!" I waved and she instantly turned her head to me and smiled brightly. She opened the passenger door, I want in side. I could smell a faint scent of tuna, this was definitely Luka's car.

"Hi ya!" a small unknown child voice yelled next to me. I looked back scared. "Uh hi." I said awkwardly.

Luka entered and looked at me. "Oh I forgot to tell you but I'm babysitting these two adorable kids."

I stared at her than back at the little girl who scared me. "This is Yuki and that little cutie over there is Gachapoid."

"H-hi Yuki and Gachapoid."

"Yuki, Gachapoid this is Oliver."

"Hi Oliver!" Yuki shouted with excitement.

"H-hi Ollie." Gachapoid said quietly.

"So were gonna babysit them at my place?"

"Mmhmm." Luka hummed, starting the car.

Timeskip~