Chapter 7

Your POV

Today was my first day of school at Project Diva Highschool. I got up anxious and exicted, I hurried to get my clothes that I picked out last night and put them on. It was a nice cute look. (Everyone dresses different so you can choose what you wear.)

I fixed my hair to match my outfit and it looked good. Than I went to to the bathroom to put on some makeup. (Again if you don't wear makeup than just ignore it lol.)

I think that today would be a good day. I'm gonna hang with Miku and everyone else, hopefully get in a lot of classes with everyone. I than remembered that maybe the principal put me into my (F/CL).
(F/CL) = Favorite Class)

I ran to the kitchen and was greeted by my mother. She placed a plate of eggs, bacon, and toast. I drooled at how she was an amazing cook. (I wish my mom cooked me breakfast before school ;_; )

I gobbled the whole thing down and was full. I thanked my mom and she gave me a warm smile.

I went to my bedroom and packed my things quickly. Books? Got it. Bag? Got that. Pencils? Yup even though all of it is gonna get lost soon. Binder? Check. Paper? Yup. Sharpie? Need that. And I got all the rest of the supplies I needed. ( this is what I bring to school but Idk about you guys lol XD)

School was only a few blocks away so I could easily walk there.
I hugged my mom and told her goodbye. My dad is currently at work, he left around 5 in the morning.

I walked quickly to see my friends and hang for a bit.

A few minutes later~

I arrived at a tall white building that was about 4 stories high. Many cherry blossom trees surrounded the building. The sidewalk had a row of cherry blossom trees on the side. In the middle was a big round water fountain. On the right side was another building that I think was the gym.

I followed the students inside and saw a row of lockers on the wall and between the two big doors. I looked around in awe and saw Miku.

I waved my hand to get her attention, she quickly so me and gestured me to stand by her along with our group of friends. Everyone was standing in a circle by the bathroom on the right side of the hallway.

I held out my class schedule to Miku and she looked at it with excitement in her eyes, praying that I have some classes with her.

"Yay! You have 1st, 2nd, and 8th hour with me!" She hugged me and Rin who took the paper from her examined it.

"Yeah! We have 3rd, 6th, and 8th!" she also hugged me.

Len grabbed the paper. "Alright! We have 3rd, 4th, 5th, 7th and 8th together!" I high fived him.

Kaito was next. "Ok we have 5th, 6th, and 8th." he cheered happily. I high fived him also.

Meiko had it next. "Looks like we have 3rd, 7th, and 8th." I hugged her, squeezing her a bit causing her to laugh and pinch my cheeks.

Gumi snatched the paper with exictment. "Yay! We have 3rd, 6th, and 8th together." we jumbled together happily.

Seeu had it after Gumi and cheered. "We have 1st, 2nd, 5th, 4th and 8th together!" I hugged her, her body warmth instantly warmed me up as we were under the air conditioner.

Than the last person to have it was Oliver. "Hmm we have 1st, 2nd, 6th, and 8th." he gave me a warm smile and high fived me lightly.

I cheered as at least I have some friends in each class. I than remembered something. "Hey where's Luka and Gakupo?"