Chapter 14

Your POV~

Oliver went off with Ay-ri? Seems sketchy to me, I don't trust her at all. After they both left mysteriously, me and Rin went to Miku's locker as our original spot was crowded by other people.

"I can't believe her!" Rin yelled frustrated, waving her hands in the air. "She thinks she can just swoop on by and pick up Oliver whenever she wants!?"

"I agree with you Rin, but I want to ask.......does she have a crush on him?" she turned facing me staring into my (E/C) eyes.

"I think she does but I can't see them together nuh uh!" she shook her head vigorously, shutting her eyes, while clenching her fist tightly. "That is a ship I hate, but I ship you and Oliver ALL THE WAY!" she raised her fist up, her pretty blue eye shimmering.

I blushed at that remark and looked away. "See even thinking about it makes you blush! " Rin cheered pointing at me.

"Thinking about what?" Miku popped up out of nowhere. "Do you ship (Y/N) and Oliver?!" Rin asked excited.

"Of course duh!" she smiled and jumped with Rin earning weird glances from other students passing by.

"U-uh." I stood there not knowing what to say or do. My face was hot, I could tell I was blushing really hard because every little move I made Miku and Rin would gush at me at how cute I was being.

"She likes him ahhh!" Miku squealed.

"My plan work my plan worked!" Rin yelled punching the air.

"What plan?" I eyed her, tilting my head.

"Ok so before, me and Miku thought you guys would be cute together so that's why we invited you to the recording studio and it worked you guys are already developing feelings for each other!"

"But how do you even know that Oliver likes me?"

"Luka told me about your little babysitting date and Len told me, thought you could keep it a secert huh!" she folded her arms and smirked.

"W-what are you t-talking about?" I stuttered.

"I mean that little kiss on the cheek before you left." She leaned in closer.

"L-L-Len saw i-i-it!?" I covered my mouth, heat rising up to my cheeks.

"The whole thing sweetie." Len popped up behind me winking. I jumped up and turned around making him laugh.

"Are you a fellow shipper?" Rin asked putting her elbow on Len's shoulder, with an eyebrow raised.

"A shipper of what?" Len asked cursouly while leaning on a locker.

"(Y/N) and Oliver of course!"

"I don't know?"

"What do you mean you 'don't know'?" She crossed her arms and looked at him offended.

"I mean like (Y/N) is nice and all but she would fit me instead."

"Nani!" we all yelled looking at Len who was still laying back on the lockers casually. We were all to stunned to talk.

"I can't see that at all!" Miku said ending the silence between us four.

"What do you mean?"

"I mean like you and (Y/N)-chan though it isn't a bad ship." Miku mumbled the ending. "But I still ship Oliver with her!"

"Whatever you say but me and her together, it could be possible. She's pretty, smart, and unique. Now I'm a good looking guy, with intelligence and charms. Me and her are bound to be together some day!"